Saturday, August 28, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRTY # TWO THOUSAND SIXTY TWO

..
.
W e hope to have Cam # one on in the early afternoon 8/29/1o with we hope some surprises. DAD
.....
Good Morning.

.
Another Saturday morning has arrived and it is very welcome at DAD'S house. I am ready to slow down a little and enjoy a relaxing week end. I think that I did over do things a little bit and now I am paying for it. So please be patient with me this morning, I will try to get it done if it takes me all day.

I hope that you are feeling better than that and that you will get some rest; We will have some coffee in a little while.
.

.Sara you were asking me yesterday if Jim ate the fish that he caught out of Holston lake, well he sure does and he realy knows how to cook fish. Another thing that I found out was that Sara's Dog Training blog is read by a lot of our friends up in Kingsport, ever one loves Sara Misty and Oreo and are always glad to hear more about them. DAD.
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" Faith is to believe what you do not see;The reward of this Faith is to see what you believe "
.
Taken from The Knoxville News Sentinel

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
..
These Cams are the only way to keep check on old Dad, and that is not very hard to do, he moves so slow. No these three outside Cams are to watch my WILDLIFE HABITAT, and I hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed doing it for you. .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
The tomato season may still be going on in your time zone, if so you will appreciate this. DAD
.
Tomorrow is Sunday and I do not post a blog again untill Monday morning, but this one will still here for you to read. .
.
Mary and I do not have any change in our usual plans, our meeting at 10 am and then a relaxing afternoon at Dad's house.

Sending Love and the Best of wishes your way. Dad
...

BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Sara said...

This week did go by quickly. We will take it slow today, because we will be busy tomorrow at an agility competition.

I bet Jim's freshly caught fish tastes much better than the fish you'd get in the grocery store!

Have a relaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Being in slow motion after all you did this week is probably a good thing...your body is saying enough, take a rest. You should be proud of what you accomplished this week. You had a dream, an inspiration and with perspiration you did it...the birds have a wonderful place to call home.

Enjoy the family and the views from the lovely patio overlooking the lake. Let everyone make a fuss over you and SMILE a lot. Then, I hope you come back from Douglas Lake refreshed and ready for a new week. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I hope you have a blessed Sunday and enjoy your meetings ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Enjoy your visit and your fish dinner today, and have safe journeys there and back home to the handsome little Prince! Hope today is relaxing and tomorrow, blessed. ;) Love to you all from Jamaka and fams