Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIFTY THREE<< Google Entry # 2183

Good Morning.
.
It is Tuesday morning and I am in a Happy mood. A few things went wrong yesterday as they always do, but the day ended well as they always do, it seems that with all our planning we have little to do with that, but we do have a Heavenly Father up above who cares for us and He is planning whats good and best for us . So why worry?
.
Sara I hope that all is well at your Sara's Dog Training home this morning, I hope that you are in a Happy mood, and can have a relaxing day. Dad
.

.Since the weather is such a HOT and WET subject around here I am going to show it to you first this morning....Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.
.
..todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today..8/17/10
A few thunderstorms possible. Humid. High 29C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. Humid. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain

40%.
.
We had a real sever thunderstorm yesterday afternoon, very heavy rain and a wind gust of 42 miles. Our power was off and on most of the afternoon. The only damage that I have discovered was to Cam # 2. The lighting was not working last night but I hope that it will be by tonight, DAD.
......

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
The tomato season is not over every where in this world so some of you might like to see this LINK .BELOW..
.
Dad's Tomato Web Page .it will be a lot of help to you. DAD..

This is all for right now. I will be in and out through the day as we will be working on the Wildlife Habitat, watch us on Cam # 2, and look at the side panel to find the things missing here .
.
Smile and be kind this day.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

For a wonderful change we have a cool morning to start the day here. I've opened the window to let some fresh air in. Hope your cam is working ok today for you. We do need some rain here so I'm going to have to give our flowers a watering today. I hope your Tuesday is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

That was some storm you had yesterday. At least it brought the temperature down a good bit for you. Though I hate humidity more than hot temps. I hope that will pass today and you will be treated to a nice summer day.

We went to bed with the a/c on because of the humidity but this morning it is so beautiful.. no humidity and perfect temperatures. My sister arrives today and we will be able to do lots of outdoor things. Shortly I will go out and pick all the ripe cherry tomatoes on my plant and use them in tonight's dinner. The salsa is ready too. For tomorrow's picnic, I am planning tomato sandwiches from the tomatoes you sent to me. I know we will be SMILING with each bite. Thank you again and again.

Enjoy your day working on your Wildlife Habitat. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

DAD,
I'm a bit late arriving today. The dogs had appointments this morning. They have such busy schedules.

Now, Oreo wants to play, and I want him to take a nap. Who you think will get their way?

~Sara

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince!:

ANONYMOUS has some very nice comments and we echo them. Hope your weather is more bearable, that your electrics are behaving, and that your day is going well. ;) It's hotter here, too, though dry; we're all going to take it easier and not overdo it.

Love to you all, and special PURRS to that little man PRINCE from Jamaka and family ;)

Ana Paulina said...

Dad,

"I wonder if he lines the bottom of his kitchen window with some of those tomatoes."