Thursday, August 26, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIXTY

Good Morning.
.
How are things in your part of the world this thursday morning? I hope that you are up feeling go0d and ready to face another day, We really have no choice about haveing this day it is a gift from God up above and I wan't to be thankful for the day and press all that I can that is good and right into it.
.
I am feeling very good this morning, sitting here sippi ng on Starbucks Sumatra x bold as I hunt and peck on this keyboard. I am sure that you can see at least a little grin on my face, and I think that you could turn that grin into a great big SMILE if you would go with me to Sara's Dog Training blog this morning. Sara you you always tell us so much so much about Misty and Oreo, Did I under stand it right, is Misty better ? DAD..
.
Here is my thought for today..
.
" The Angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him , and delivereth them."
.
From Psalm 34 verse 7, A psalm of David.
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE .
.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE.
.
Ths two links above are two of my long time frends that I would like to recomend to you. look at them every day. DAD
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...
These Cams are the only way to keep check on old Dad, and that is not very hard to do, he moves so slow. No these three outside Cams are to watch my WILDLIFE HABITAT, and I hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed doing it for you.

I need to be outside a few minuets, I will finish a little later.

DAD 8:50 am.

.

I have finished outside so I wan't to tell you about Cam # 3 this morning. It is well stocked with every kind of food that I could think of, something for the wood pecker, humming bird, finch and all the other birds that may come along, and I left a note pad if they think of any thing else they might need..

.

This is it for today, I am tired and need rest so bad, I might see you again this afternoon.

.Sending Love and the Best of wishes your way. Dad

BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another perfect morning, lots of sunshine and cooler temperatures. I am SMILING big because I just checked CAM #3 and what did I see, DAD riding on his golf cart. Did you catch my wave and big Hello!

I should work in the yard today but I have a friend to visit and some shopping to do. Perhaps after dinner I can get some yard work done.

I do occasionally visit your two friends blogs and I do enjoy them. And like you, both are such positive and spiritual people. I will check them out today for sure.

Looks like you are enjoying the morning. By afternoon you should be able to relax with another cup of Sumatra coffee and Prince on your lap. Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

DAD,
Can't believe it is Thursday already! I went to school yesterday & today. My classroom is just about all ready to go for the first day of school. Kind of exciting. It is nice to have a job that has a cycle to it. A fresh start every september.

We are having a gorgeous day here. Sunny, with cool breezes. Time to head outside with Oreo & Misty to enjoy it while we can!

Take it easy today.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

Sounds like you've already done quite a good day's work, Dad -- I don't blame you for being tired in this summer heat! It never cooled down last night much at all, and it was 90F at 9 a.m. so you imagine what it's like as the day goes on. Hope the plants all hang on until after 6 when the City says I can water them. The birds have food, and I see more hummingbirds visiting their feeder on the verandah. ;)

Wishing you all a relaxing and good afternoon/evening! Love from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hello DAD...

Lots of activity at CAM #3 this afternoon... several men and machinery! What is going on out there? You'll have to tell us all about it in the morning. ...Sara's Mom