Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
" Wasted years will come again no more "
.
Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way.".
.
My mood for today 8/03/10 is Happy.
.......
No I do not sell Broccoli, Cabbage or Cauliflower, I just thought that this would be a nice picture to begin the day with. I am sure that Burpee would like to talk to you. Click on thr link below. DAD
...
Grow Like a Pro - Start Indoors Now! To view this email in a browser Click Here
'
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
.DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic 1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99......Please add referal code DAD to the order.
..
I use this Biota Max on my little tomato garden all year long. Read more about it Click link above DAD.
.
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
.
Come on all of you, I am in a hurry, and I think that you know why, It is because that I love Shelties, and especially my two favorites Misty and Oreo. Here is the way it's not hard to get there. Sara's Dog Training blog, Thanks so much for all that you give us to enjoy. DAD.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
......
We hope that these three Cams will be of interest to you, we do have a lot planned for this fall and winter, and that we can keep them going full force and show you a lot of interesting things.
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code
.todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today..9/03/10
Isolated thunderstorms. Hot and humid. High 35C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Some sunshine with a thunderstorm or two possible this afternoon. Hot and humid. Heat index near 110F. High near 95F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
It seems like that I am getting my thoughts on something else beside tomatoes, but I do not want to do that, even though my season is over yours may be just beginin. Please click on the link and be sure that you read it all the way to the end. You will find help. If you don't I will give you your money back. DAD
;
Hey my time is over and I must go, I am leaving plenty of Starbucks and tea, so if it's possible get yourself in here.
. I plan on being back in the morning if God spares me another day. I used to plan my days in years, now its mostly in hours. Dad.
.
All that I can think of to say right now is just " Be Good."
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
14 years ago



3 comments:
Boy, you sure are having some hot weather. I hope you stay inside during the worst of it today.
I have so many ripe cherry tomatoes right now, when I made my grocery list, I had to plan meals that included lots of tomatoes! Jeff said, "How will we ever eat all of them?" Oh, they are like popcorn. We'll eat them all. If not, Misty will!
Have a good day!
Good Morning DAD...
Another HAPPY day and another HOT one for you. It is humid here but there is also a nice breeze. I checked out CAM #3 and the birds are feeling the heat as well. No birds at the feeder but birds flying in and out of the water fountain. Don't you wish you could cool off that way!
I may have to visit Sara today or tomorrow and help her out with those red cherry tomatoes. I read in today's paper that NY Apples are going to be ready for picking this week because of the warm spring and summer. What will we do in the fall if we start picking apples in the summer? The weather should be crisp when you pick a crisp apple off the tree.
Stay cool, relax and drink lots of water and iced coffee. I hope the rains come and cool things down for you folks in TN. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and PRINCE!:
Wow, you are having some sauna weather! Hope you are relaxing in the cool house and enjoying some of your wonderful tomatoes ;) and yes, iced coffee sounds wonderful, too, doesn't it? The Arctic Webcam might be refreshing, but there is no snow there now....
Your garden must be beautiful now, perfect for bird watching, especially by a certain little striped man ^^ ! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment