. Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious- do not waste it"
.
" Begin the day with God". Kneel down to him in prayer."
.
Time is swiftly passing, it is hard to realize that October is here, Cold weather is on the way. I think that I can enjoy the winter months.
.
I am beginning this new month with another HAPPY mood, and I hoping that it will last until this day is done.
.
I spent most of the day yesterday getting my Wildlife Habitat ready for the cold weather. Such things as bird baths, feeders and my three outside cams. we have the cams in holders that keep them cool in summer and warm in winter. Dad.
.
We all are proud of Oreo that very beautiful and talented sheltie who belongs to Sara, after I get this Sumatra x bold coffee in the pot we will go by Sara's Dog Training blog and see them. I think that Misty and Oreo will like the snow when it arrives.
.
Good news Kelly is back with her show chickens, be sure and read it today atThe Chicken Chronicles...Again it is always interesting, Thanks Kelly DAD
..
LEARN BIRD SONGS.
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
One of my favorite links above. Dad,
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy . Jim went fishing yesterday. DAD.
This will make you smile.
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual .
"I may not be the most important person in your LIFE. I just hope that when you hear my name you smile and say THAT'S MY FRIEND! "
Give this heart to everyone you care about including me.
.
The above is from my good friend Jay who lives in Va.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . This is an important link if you are a tomato producer. Dad.
. .
Tomato Casual . There is always something interesting here, never fails. Dad
.
For the past few days these blogs have been to long, I am going to try to be a little shorter, The things that I may be leaving out are still there, you know all about my side panel, do use it So just feel at home and roam around anywhere you want to go.
.
I will see you in the morning if God has mercy and spares my life.
.
This thought and I will go--
.
" The love of God within my heart, will teach me how to do my part."
.
BYE BYE DAD
14 years ago



5 comments:
DAD,
It is a dark, rainy morning here today. THe dogs peeked outside when I opened the door for them, and looked at me as if to say, "You want us to go out in that kind of weather?" I laughed at how quick they were about doing their business. Oreo spent no time searching for the bunny rabbit today!
Yes, the prefer snow to rain anyday! Much more fun.
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
HAPPY OCTOBER!
What a dark damp morning it is. Good thing there is such a comfortable, happy, place to visit and catch a SMILE or two to brighten the day...you also get a good cup of Sumatra. You have learned how to do your part.
Our temperatures are dipping down low and that is too bad for the 100+ people who signed up to do the 100 mile Peak Season Bicycle Ride around Lake George tomorrow morning. With the winds we had last night I'm not sure the foliage will look like "peak season" and the riders will need gloves and hats under their helmets. My husband has been helping to organize this ride for months now and all is ready. The proceeds go to the local Leukemia Society. I do hope fall returns soon.
From CAM#3 it looks like wet streets outside your window, so do stay warm and dry. Use this indoor day to do some reading of the poems you enjoy so much. Maybe Mary can use it to write a new poem that you can later read to us. Have a peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:
Sounds like you've been very busy getting everything ready for the Autumn/Winter season, Dad! I know everyone who visits your Wildlife Habitat has got to appreciate all the care and hard work you put into it. ;)
There's a huge thunderhead above us right now, very noisy! Hoping for some rain out of it. It's pretty steamy here.
Your friend Steve's dragonfly portraits are stunning -- his calendar will make a beautiful all-year gift for those lucky enough to receive it.
Love to you all, and have a wonderful day! Jamaka and fams (with special purrs from Baby Su, who's helping me write this) ;)
Happy Fall! Enjoy your weekend.
Hi DAD,
After reading about all the rain, I could really smell it. Then I looked out the window and saw that it had started to pour here, too.
Soon, there will be a wonderful rainbow.
I wish I could send one to you folk east of here. (Washington DC sure is wet.) Keep dry and warm. I hope that "old man" thunder doesn't "snore" to loud and frighten sweet Prince. Aoha, Sara's aunt
Post a Comment