Monday, October 11, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND NINETY NINE

.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

Time is so precious- do not waste it"
.
".Begin the day with God". Kneel down to him in prayer."
..
Good Monday Morning to you.
.
I have some good news this morning, but first I would like to go see how Sara, Misty and Oreo are doing after the week end. I don't have anything to worry about, I know Sara well enough to know that those two Shelties come first at her house, we can look in by going to her Sara's Dog Training blog. Thanks Sara. Now we can get that Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee going and we will have a good day

Here below are two nice music video from Glen in Australia's site: Sent to me by Joan.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WfK3fpm48&feature=player_embedded

.
Hiss music video Autumn Rose includes a lovely photos of roses in winter:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ntg5hz-Zcw&feature=related
.
Now the good news, you remember that Cam. # 2 has been out of order for weeks, well I hope that it is fixed and ready to go this morning. That means that all 3 are working and are back in their orginal location, and will remain there untill Tomato season. Here they are below. SMILE.
.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3 .
.....
( I do want to say that these links will not be very good for night viewing for a few days, until I get my spot lights adjusted. I hope that you are enjoying them. Dad )
.
THE OLD GEEZER BLOG. You might like to try this one. Dad.
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code....
.
.usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today,,10/11/10
Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 30C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. Near record high temperatures. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS

Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy



Tomato Casual



.
I an going to stop here for now, I may be back if anyone sends me something interesting. I think that I should just give every one of you a key to this blog and then you could just roam around like you owned the place.
.
I do hope to see you in the morning if not before.
.
There is so much in Paul's letters in the new testament that speaks of "forgiving and loving one another". Dad needs to think about that today.
...
. BYE BYE DAD.
....

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hi, Dad, just stopping by to say good morning to you before I head off to bed. I'll be back during the day tomorrow to check in. : )

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Forgiving and loving one another. What a wonderful world this would be if everyone practiced that as well as you do!

It is another beautiful day to SMILE and be happy. You will have a warm one in TN and the birds will be happy to visit your fountain for a little refreshment. Just as I was happy to visit and have a delicious cup of Sumatra.

After spending a wonderful day in New York City yesterday, I have lots to keep me busy today. But, I will be back to see what you and the birds are up to today.

Relax, reflect on the words from yesterday's meeting, and enjoy you nature habitat. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Goodmorning Dad just popping in to see if all is OK with you and Mary and not forgetting Prince ~ Ally x

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do hope your Monday is a Happy one for sure!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Glad to hear you've got all your webcame working well -- I'll just have to imagine how beautiful your wildlife habitat is looking right now! We're having "twin weather" again, I see ;) I guess summer is not quite finished with us yet.

I have some excellent feline help here -- Samuda says to say hi to Prince and sends purrs! We all second that, and love from Jamaka and fams