. Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
Good Morning.
"Time is so precious- do not waste it".
" Begin the day with God". Kneel down to him in prayer."
.
I thought you might enjoy reading how another gardener feels at the end of harvest time.
http://www.walkingclover.com/5115.html .
This was sent to me by Joan.
.
I Don't need to ask how you are this is Saturday and I know that you are smiling, so am I. I don't write a journal on sunday so I am looking for some relaxing time this weekend, and I'll tell you that I need it badly . In these early morning hours two of the first thing that I am thinking about is Sara's Dog Training blog and that good Starbucks Coffee ,( There seems to be a problem with this link we are working on it.)
- well we can do something about both of theme. Mary and I have the same plans as usual, our Sunday morning meeting and then a quiet afternoon at home relaxing with Prince, getting ourselves ready for the coming week. We hope that all of you will have a pleasant weekend, and we do send Love and best wishes your way. Dad.
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
...
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . This is an important link if you are a tomato producer. Dad.
.Tomato Casual . There is always something interesting here, never fails. Dad.
.
.Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today..10/02/10
Abundant sunshine. High 24C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny. High 76F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
.
.LEARN BIRD SONGS
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
..,,,,,
My usual plans for saturdays blog is to hold it open untill early afternoon to post what might come in. so you might see me again this morning.
.
At 2 pm today it is the most beautiful fall day here in East Tennessee that I have every experenced in my 97+years, 72 degress not a cloud in a beatiful sunny sky. SMILE, DAD
'
I hope to see you early monday morning. I hope you have a good weekend , one of our hymns says" Fair are the prospects all ahead." That gives me hope.
...
BYE BYE DAD
14 years ago



3 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
I am ready for another cup of coffee to warm me up. It is in the low 40s outside and the low 60s inside. But, the sun is shining brightly and that is a real treat. I love sunny days. I'll use this sunny Saturday to work outside cutting and boxing up all the maple tree branches that came down during the wind storm we had on Thursday night.
I saw a lovely old English print yesterday that read: "When the world ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden". Made me think of you. Your garden and nature habitat have both a practical side and a spiritual side.
Enjoy your quiet, peaceful, reflective weekend. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Your weekend plans sound excellent. ;) Especially the part about relaxing with PRINCE! What a little handsome man he is.
Your friend Steve has posted some photos of some incredible gourds today! Those bluish ones would make very good holiday decorations, something a little different, don't you think?
Your weather sounds great. We're in a late monsoon pattern here, pretty humid and possible thunderstorms. That should change by tomorrow afternoon.
Love to you all, and happy relaxing! Jamaka and fams
Hi Dad,
Just stopped by see how you're doing!! Will stop by again soon.
Love you much,
Joann~
Post a Comment