Monday, October 25, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINE

Good Morning.
.
I am so glad to see you this morning, I was beginning to get homesick, but I am home and I don't expect to be gone again very soon. I feel so much more comfortable talking to you on this Journal, maybe it's because I LOVE you. Dad.
.
You remember that I promised Sara, Misty and Oreo that I would come by Sara's Dog Training blog first so that is where I heading, and I think that I did mention some of that good coffee. I am so glad to be back Sara now I can smile..
.

Here below is an e-mail I received from Joan:

She said "My nephew, who is currently out of a job, with a family of 4 + 2 dogs to support, sent me the following quote:
.
"Courage is not a roar. Sometimes Courage is the small voice at the end of the day that says "I'll try again tomorrow"
.
Every Friday he sends out a quote or an article or an inspirational story to someone in his group of e-mailers. He was doing this when he was working and now he continues with his "Friday Philosophy" and always sends things that are helpful to someone in his group of e-mailers.
.
Above, s
ent to me by Joan.
.

.

.....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.....

I am sure that you remember the three Outdoor Cams, using them makes the WILDLIFE HABITAT more interesting, viewing the birds and other wild life that stop in are increasing, and you might get to see Dad filling the feeders. If you do not have a Wildlife Habitat. why not, think it over. Dad.
.
God First.
.

In my bedroom hangs this motto, and its place is near the door, so that it may e'er remind me, God all else must be before !
.
Never do I cross the threshold, but the motto seems to say---"Just a word with God thy Father, Ere thou goest on thy way"
.
When I'm dressing in the morning in , as I see it hanging there, it reminds me of my duties, help for which I seek in prayer.
.
Duties, burdens, worries, troubles,all may come to me this day, how can I prepare to meet them ? how I ask, except I pray ?

When I plan fresh undertakings, Then the motto seems to say,
"Don't in thy own strength begin it, First of all, about it pray!"

When I'm ready dressed for walking, Perhaps with little time to spare;
Still I cannot leave my bedroom, When I see the motto there.

Till I kneel for just a moment, And in earnest, secret prayer,
Place myself and all my goings, In my Heavenly Father's care.

Nightly, too, the motto speaketh, when for rest I would prepare,
Then it whispers its sweet message,"First God go, and meet in prayer.

Yes "God First" must be our motto, If we could succeed each day;
Wish we all our ways to prosper, then about them we must pray.

Dear friend, won't you have this motto Put up on your room as well?
That to you its own sweet message, It may daily, hourly tell.


Yes, let "God First" be our motto, Let it help you to prepare For life's duties, cares and pleasures, By a word with Him in prayer.

.By A.M. Terry

.

Helen Thanks for send me this below. Dad

..
http://www.ustream.tv/hummingbirdnestcam I thought all of you might enjoy watching Phoebe building her new nest. She is in Texas.
Helen

Shooting My Universe
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code
usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.

Today.. 10/25/10
Showers and thunderstorms. High 22C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 72F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%
.

You may have to introduce me to that side panel, I have been gone so long that I may not be able to find my way around. just teasing now I must go for now, and I plan on seeing in the morning.

" Live for Others every day, 'tis the true the better way"

BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad just popping in before I go out for the day ~ Hope your day is a good one for you ~ Ally x

Becky said...

We LOVE you, too, Dad! You are always missed on Sundays and happily welcomed home on Mondays! I hope this is a week full of satisfying days, nice weather and good hot coffee for you and for all of us! If I lived closer I would bring some hot apple muffins over for you and Mary.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

A rainy Monday for you. A good day to play with the Little Prince. A cool damp Monday for me. A good day to stay in and prepare some comfort food for tomorrow's dinner guest.

Having a Motto posted where you'll see it is a great idea ... it makes us read it and repeat it and reminds us daily to do or think of someone or something good or important. Sounds like you found the perfect spot for your Motto... it helps you start and end your day peacefully.

I'll pour another cup of coffee and go visit your sidebars before heading into the kitchen for a morning of cooking. Enjoy your Monday.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince Charming:

I do love your friend Joan's nephew's message, and the poem you posted, Dad! ;)

Our yard is very bird-friendly and yesterday morning I saw one of our (big, fat) resident squirrels helping himself to some of the bird, er, squirrel seed we provide in the "dish" feeder just for him ;)

Sorry for checking in so late -- the plumber was here all day (!) and coming back bright and early Thursday morning...

Wishing you all love and a good evening, Jamaka and fams, with special PURRS for the Prince >^^<