Saturday, October 16, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FOUR

.
( Good morning , I do not work on Sunday but my three Cams do. It looks like that we are going to have get by with our lighting problem as is for a few more days., we were promised help but it did not arrive. I will do something next week. The weather is going to be sunny, a good time to check on dad.)
.....
Good Morning.
.
Don't you dare get out of that warm bed her at 3 a.m. this is Saturday morning, cover up your head and go back to sleep. Tell Dad that you might read his journal later in the day.
.
I would not be here myself, but you know that I will not be here again until Monday and I am just reminding you of a few things that we have prepared for you to enjoy while I am enjoying the week end. ha ha. .
.
.Tomato Casual .... That looks so good, I am going to try that today/ Dad
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
. I am sure if I did not even mention Sara's Dog Training blog that you would have found it yourself, it one link that we must not miss, and Old Dad never does.
.
The open space that you see right beyond Can # 2 is where I plan to have about 50 tomato plants.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
Shooting My Universe
.
I think that this about enough for you to look over this weekend, if not you all know about my side panel.

.
I was about to forget our coffee, I am going to ask Joan to do that for me, she is the coffee expert in our coffee drinking crowd. DAD
.

Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD S
.
I hope that all of you have a quiet helpful Sunday. Mary and I have our usual plans, meeting in the morning at 10 am, lunch at home and then an afternoon at home playing with Prince.
.
I am writing this at 2 pm Saturday, this is a beautiful fall day here in East Tennessee, tempeartue 64 degrees, plenty of sunshine, not a cloud in the sky, enjoy it while you can, it will soon be gone. DAD .
.
I am telling you Bye Bye for the last at 6: 13 pm on this saturday after nooon, I hope to see you monday, Sending Love to all of you in every corner of this world, DAD
.

.See you on Monday if my life is spared. " Be Good."
.
BYE BYE DAD.

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sad to say and very unusual for me I was up about 3:30 this morning and couldn't sleep so I got my good coffee and began the day earlier than I should have. I hope your weekend is a wonderful one and that we'll see you once again on Monday Morning!

Sonya said...

Oh DAD! I got to sleep into to 7 today and what a 3 extra hour treat that was. Feels good. Now I'm drinking some HOT and good tasting coffee and reading your blog and life doesn't get much better than that. Oh if every day could be Saturday! Hope you have a great day today!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Your right about me loving my coffee,,,the bolder the better..and it is ready right now. It is always perfect when sipping it while reading your blog and your sidebars and visiting your CAM. I spent the day leisurely yesterday...went to see a movie and than finished reading a good book. So today I will have to do some work around the house.

Maybe today you can spend the day leisurely preparing your mind for tomorrow's meeting while stroking the neck of little Prince Charming. See you on Monday at the coffee pot. ...Sara's Mom

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad, I wanted to sleep later, but we have my little nephew over and he gets up bright and early! Maybe tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince Charming (love Sara's Mom's name for him - fits him so well!):
I enjoyed visiting your friend Steve's blog -- aren't those gorgeous photos he has posted? -- and the Great Smoky National Park WebCam -- beautiful afterglow of sunset there. Your weekend plans sound wonderful, especially the "afternoon playing with Prince" part. We had grooming day, catnip, and Petromalt for everyone who wanted some ;). Love to you all from Jamaka and fams

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

11:30 AM and it must be lunch time for the birds...your CAM#3 is very crowded. Off to have lunch with Sara and Jeff at an Apple Orchard.

Enjoy relaxing with little Prince Charming this afternoon. Sara's Mom