Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED ONE

Good Morning.
.
I am going to ask about you this morning before I tell you about myself, that's unusual don't you think. Did you get a good nights rest, if you did I have hopes that you will have a better chance of a good day ahead. And what is your mood this morning, I hope that you will say HAPPY
.
And something that I would recommend is that you have a little time of quietness , just sit and count your blessing, no you do not have to be Up at 3 a.m. to do that just your regular getting up time. I think that you will be surprised at what good has come your way that you were not aware of. DAD.
.
Now I do not have much to say about myself, I do feel good, I feel like I could whip a wild cat this morning, and my mood is Happy. So if all of you will be good to me today and I can keep this old self in check, sometimes that is hard for me to do it is very stubborn I can not do it on my own, I need help from above.
.
I am in need of some Sumatra x bold coffee and also a peep at Sara's Dog Training blog. The coffee is ready and I can see Sara, Misty and Oreo by just clicking on that link back there. Sara does such a wonderful job in taking care of them, They are lucky. DAD.
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today,10/13/10
A few thunderstorms possible. High 25C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds light and variable.

....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...
I am happy to say that my 3 cams are still working, they will be better in a few days when we get the lighting ready for night time viewing. You may notice this morning on cam 2 that we have two new bird feeders up and we have more to put up. In the spot on cam 2 just beyond the bird feeders is where we are going to have tomatoes in the 2011 season. Dad.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
This above is an important link in what I am trying to help you do, produce better tomatoes, please look at it.
.
Shooting My Universe

Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual

.
Tonight is our bible study, we are studying Exodus chapters 1 and 2.
.
This is all for now, I plan on being back in the morning.

.
Let us Love one another.
.
BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad :) Glad you are feeling good this morning! Thought I would stop over and see how you were doing and what was going on in your world. I always enjoy the cams, thanks so much for putting them up for us all! Love, Kelly

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's good to hear you are doing so well today. I don't rise early like you do but I do have my quiet time to reflect on all my many blessings and it is the best way to start the day! I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am HAPPY and SMILING because we have been blessed with another sunny day with beauty all around us. Now I hope to have some of your energy to get some things done today...not to waste the day. Tonight I will spend time with Sara and Jeff. They always have wonderful stories to share.

I would like so much to view CAM #2 but feel lucky to watch the birds who feast outside CAM #3. With the way this laptop is working I may have to get a new one soon and then I could view all 3.

A card I received from a dear friend showed a beautiful red butterfly on a red flower and a quote by Kafka.."Anybody who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old". The card was by a company called SunDay greetings. How could I not think of you when I read that card.

Enjoy the day outdoors and the evening at your weekly meeting. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Glad to hear you are feeling so great, Dad -- but cats, wild and otherwise, aren't interested in contests, just in being loved and well fed and protected! ;) >^^<

Every day is "mixed" in feelings, but I'll only tell about the happy -- loving my precious cats, and so joyous that the miners in Chile are being rescued -- 24 so far are safe aboveground again! Praying for them all!

Wishing you all a wonderful afternoon/evening and hoping that rain helps your wildlife habitat to stay green and beautiful! Love from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Rescuing the Miners is a great Human Story.
Today is a happy day in Chile. May they all regain their health and find happiness. Bible study tonight will feed your spirit and bring you happiness, as you read the beautiful word in your Bible. Aloha..Sara's aunt