Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIX

The picture above was taken in 2002 by Mary. She entered it in a photo contest at a Fair in E Tenn and got a first place ribbon.
,,,

MY MOTHERS PRAYER

.
.Among the treasured pictures , that I have on memories wall, there's one that's clearer than the rest, and sweeter than them all.
.
Tis a picture of my mother , when I a little chap, was folded in her loving arms, to slumber on her lap,I felt her hands caress my head, heard her softly say, dear Jesus take this little life And use it every day
.
This taken from 212 Victory poens by Cliford Lewis.
..
.The open space that you see right beyond Can # 2 is where I plan to have about 50 tomato plants. ......
....
. Dad's Smile Album . If you are not in this you should be.
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
. Sara I. have done it again.running late again with Sara's Dog Training blog I can correct that right, but something else Joan' s coffee
.I am going to stop this journal right now I might come back later' ..
.Sending all my love to all the world through you.
.
Be Good
..
. Bye Bye Dad

5 comments:

Sara said...

That is a beautiful photo. Makes you wonder....what am I going to find if I take that road. What a message!

Hope you, Mary and Prince have a great day.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Beautiful photo of a beautiful setting.. it deseerved to win first place. Mary has so many artistic talents. At first I thought the poem was by her. You have shared some of her lovely poems with us and I always look for more.

This poem will bring a flood of memories to many of us. I have one photo of my mother that always makes me smile. I think it is because she and I were alone when I took the photo and I clearly remember the day in 1964, the place, the conversation we were having and I see her gentle smile and her gentle touch and feel her love...all in that one 3" square photo.

Thanks for the memory and thanks for the coffee. Have a wonderful day taking time to enjoy the memories that surround you.

...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

My Dear Dad I hope you Mary and not forgetting Price have a blessed day ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
A new day and where will it take us? Lovely photo, Mary. Dad, your poem for today gives us all a hug and takes us on a sweet journey through memories, as we remember our Mothers and precious moments. Lovely. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome PRINCE!:

No wonder Ms. Mary's photo was a prize winner -- how lovely! Don't we wish we could be there now? Your friend Steve's photo today is a beautiful one as well.

I miss my mom very much. I don't have many good photos of her, but she's in my heart all the time.

Wishing you all a good afternoon and evening. Love from Jamaka and fams, with special PURRS to Prince Charming >^^<