Monday, October 18, 2010

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & FIVE

...

This below is the Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam that we all enjoy looking at every day
..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Fyey4D5hg .'
.
This above is very Interesting. Dad .
.
" Time is so precious- do not waste it."
...
.Good monday morning.
.
Yes I said monday morning and I know what I am going to hear complaints on every side. Why do we complain . it's going to be just like any other day we just need to prepare ourselves for it.
.
A line in one of our hymns say this. " And even though dissapointments come, they to are best for me, to wean me from this changing world and lead me nearer thee. "
.
The thing for us to do is to get ourselves ready for the day now is the time to do that. We have talked a lot about that before, please don't forget that time of qutetnes, it is more impourant than you might think. DAD.
.

Read this article written by a woman who turned her very small backyard into a National Wildlife Federation certified wildlife habitat. You and she are among 130,000 people who have created natural spaces right outside their door.

http://www.shelterpop.com/2010/10/12/backyard-makeover/
.
I am a little late this morning in getting over to Sara's Dog Training blog. But late is better thn never. And since Sara is watching over them I know that they are safe. DAD .
.

.The open space that you see right beyond Can # 2 is where I plan to have about 50 tomato plants.
......
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.....
Dad's Smile Album . If you are not in this you should be.

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS.

Shooting My Universe
..
.I have not even mentioned SUMATRA x bold Starbucks Coffee Joan will be upset with me.
...
I AM Sorry that I am going to stop for a little while, something has come up that need to be taken care of at once.
.
I will be back---
.
Sending Love to all the world.
.
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I hope all is well and what needed immediate attention didn't turn your smiling morning into a "Moody Monday" morning like over at Oreo and Misty's place. I don't know why but I immdediately thought of Prince getting into mischief and being the cause of the problem. These pets should watch that youtube video you posted today of the clever little dog Jess keeping busy helping out...my favorite is Jess going out for the paper. As these mornings get cold it would be great to have a dog go out to pick up the newspaper from the long driveway.

I would never be upset with you for not mentioning the coffee. I know if you are up and about the coffee is ready and waiting for all of us to enjoy with your good stories and advise and reminders to love all and to be good. I will try to do just that as I am up and about today.

Enjoy these beautiful crisp fall Monday... soon we won't want to be outdoors. I see many birds preparing for winter by feasting in your wildlife habitat. ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I don't complain about Mondays at all anymore. I try to take each day as a gift and enjoy it to the fullest. I hope your Monday is a great one too!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome PRINCE!:

I do wish I could see your Wildlife Habitat! We've tried to make our yards as friendly as possible; while we don't have the designation, we do get a lot of visitors including different birds, oppossums, raccoons, skunks, squirrels, and the other day I saw a little mouse! We also get very special visits from cats whose people don't know to keep them indoors. This can happen any day, so Mondays are good days for us!

Just revisited your Smile album. Quite a few in there! But there could be a lot more, too, couldn't there, considering how many friends you have all over the world...;)

Have a wonderful day - hope your being called away was not anything to worry about -- and love to you all from Jamaka and fams