Saturday, October 30, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN

.
Good Morning.
.
I am sure that you will be surprised to see me here this morning, I just could not stay away. One of my reasons for being here was to get the dating right on the Journals, I think that I have it corrected.
.
PRAYER.
I met God in the morning,
When my day was at its best;
And his presence came like sunrise,
With a glory in my breast.

All day long the Presence lingered,
All day long he stayed with me;
And we sailed in perfcct calmness,
O'er a very troubled sea.

Other ships were blown and battered,
Other ships were sore distressed,
But the wind that seemed to drive them,
Brought to us both peace and rest.

Then I thought of other mornings,
With a keen remorse of mind,
When I , too, had loosed the moorings,
With the Presence left behind.

So I think I know the secret,
Learned from many a troubled way .
You must seek him in the morning,
If you want him through the day
.
Here is something that I think is funny,someone sent this to me, and I instantly think of Sara, Misty and Oreo when I read it. We need to see what they think, lets go to Sara's Dog Training blog and smile. Dad
.

These Halloween photos are so funny, just had to send them along to you. Happy Halloween!

http://www.what-comes-next.net/2010/10/why-dogs-hate-halloween.html
.
Since I was not expected here this morning maybe I should stop until a little later in the day to add more, I will be home all day I will be back here all during the day.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
..I am sure that you remember the three Outdoor Cams, using them makes the WILDLIFE HABITAT more interesting, viewing the birds and other wild life that stop in are increasing, and you might get to see Dad filling the feeders. If you do not have a Wildlife Habitat. why not, think it over. Dad
.
.Tomato Casual .
.
Shooting My Universe.
...
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today.10/30/10
Mostly sunny. High 21C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 71F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS

Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee

.
It is 5:55 pm and this was sent to me by Becky. DAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld8J9lq-ddI
..
.
This is going to be all for today. I do hope to see you early Monday morning, Mary and I do other things on Sunday
.

" Love is the kingdoms banner, lift it against the sky, over the field of battle hear the needy cry "
.

.BYE BYE DAD


6 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Bill sent that link with the funny dog costumes to me yesterday. That is why I just can't seem to dressmy dogs up. I think they'd hate me!

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your weekend is a great one! Glad you a well today and will see you on Monday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Sunny and 71 in Tennessee...sounds like a perfect day to be outdoors checking on your feeders and maybe even sitting outside with a cup of coffee. It is sunny here and 41 right now. When it gets up into the 50s later I may go out for a walk in the crunchy leaves and stop at a Starbuck's.

Tomorrow the trick or treaters will be ringing the doorbell. I am ready with 70 pieces of candy. There is one clever family that arrives with parents, children and yes their dog dressed in costume...none as clever as the dogs in the link above.

Have a wonderful Saturday and an inspirational Sunday. See you on Monday. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
I didn't expect you to be blogging today, but I checked just the same. Routine is good for us. Did kids go trick or treating when you were a boy? At Prayer Meeting,on Sunday be inspired. It may set the tone for a good week. Aloha....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

It is a surprise to see you've posted today, Dad -- looks like you're having nice weather and hope you have a lot of visitors to your Wildlife Habitat for Prince to watch! ;)

Your friend Steve has some gorgeous Autumn foliage photos to view.

Two of my sweet boys are helping me write this. Have you got a little bit of coffee left? I need a warm-up.

Be well, safe journeys, and have a wonderful weekend. Love from Jamaka and fams <3

Becky said...

Dad, since you shared the photos of dogs in costume I thought I'd share a video of the doggie Halloween festival in my neighborhood each year. Jessie and I are going to head over there tomorrow and check it out. Happy Halloween!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld8J9lq-ddI