Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TEN

Good Morning.

( Cam # 1 wll be good today, showing our flag flying in a high wind )
.

Here it is Tuesday morning and I have not had even one complaint, we made it through Monday fine, so now let's all go out there and stir up a little dust today. As I write this my Mood is Happy and I want to hear the same from you. Have you had a good breakfast yet, please don't leave home without it " The most important meal of the day"
.
As you begin to look at these three Outside Cams this morning. you are going to be surprised, we worked very hard to get everything winterized and I think that we are through. I think that we may gain more than we lose by winterizing the bird baths. I plan to have water available to them all winter as is very important, I will use pans of water sitting on the ground in your view, and then the good part is this, on Cam # 2 and # 3 you are going to see birds feeding every day while you sit in your warm room sipping on that X bold coffee or some good tea DAD.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3 .
.
Before I leave this section of my Journal I do need to see how Sara , Misty and Oreo are doing. I count them my close friend, I have know and enjoued them many times Thaks to Sara here is were I go to read Sara's Dog Training blog and start my smile.
.



This picture above is of my 2008 Tomato Garden, I do not remember the age of these plants, but one thing that I do wish that I could do half as good this year.

Now is it alright if I finish this Jounal with my thoughts about producing tomatoes, remember that is the reason for me starting it over seven years ago.

I hope that you will read Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page read this all the way to the end, get good help.

I will be adding more about tomatoes during the day. DAD

.This is all for for right now, I hope to see you in the morning, with a better journal.

Sending Love and good wishes.

BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am happy but the weather out there is not. It is rainy and very, very foggy. The x-bold coffee will keep me moving today.

The photo of your tomato plants lined up neatly in rows is a lovely site. I can see why you get so many tomatoes...you give each plant lots of space and lots of support as well and the ground is healthy and free of weeds.

The feeder in CAM #3 is doing its job this morning. Only, the birds all flew away just as I came by. Do you think they knew I was watching. The water fountain looks dressed as an elf for Halloween...just like my grandson plans to be.

I always have mums and pumpkins in the front of my house by halloween. This year the killer frost is very late and I still have red geraniums on the step and pink and white impatiens in the ground. I may have to skip the fall flowers and go right to the christmas greens.

Enjoy your HAPPY Tuesday. Maybe I'll see you out by CAM#3 later today. ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

There are no complaints here at my house today either. I had a great Monday and hopefully today will be another one. Glad to hear all is well in your part of the country too. I hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad and Mary not forgetting Prince I am glad your mood today is a Happy one It is always good to know you have a smile on your face ~ I enjoyed looking at your cams today ~ it did look quite windy there early this morning ~ It is now 6.45pm here in the UK ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Sounds like a good day to be inside watching those birds with Prince, warm and snug! Maybe sipping on some coffee, too. Those are beautiful plants in your photo, and I know you're looking forward to next planting season. Love to you all and big purrs for the Prince from Jamaka and fams ;)