Thursday, October 28, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWELVE

Good Morning. .
.
How are you feeling this thursday morning ?
I don't think that I have ever relaxed as much as I did yesterday. I may get over it but it is going to be hard for me to get back to work, mabye think about tomatoes might wake me up.
.
I felt like I needed to read the things that Regina Brett said below,
....
Written by a 90 year old This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!! Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio .. "To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written. My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument.
Agree to disagree
.7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
.9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't mess up the present.
.
Regina Brett wrote 45 of these lesons, I only show you a few each day. DAD
.
I need my coffee, but I need to go where the smiles are that is better than a dozen cups of coffee. Sara's Dog Training blog I know, DAD.
.
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
....
I am sure that you remember the three Outdoor Cams, using them makes the WILDLIFE HABITAT more interesting, viewing the birds and other wild life that stop in are increasing, and you might get to see Dad filling the feeders. If you do not have a Wildlife Habitat. why not, think it over. Dad.
..
.Tomato Casual .. So good this morning. Dad..
I am not done yet, this is a coffee break, I will be in and out a lot this morning.
.
I do want to send love and good wishes to all of my faithful friends which are scattered all around the globe from ease to west.
.
I hope to see you real early in the morning with smile.
.
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....After some problems with my pc this morning and losing the comment I wrote, I am back to try again after I pour myself some x-bold coffee.

I read Tomato Casual last night and thought about you. I planned to direct you to it this morning but you had already been there. Didn't you enjoy her first 2 paragraphs. I wonder if my sister ever had a Sinh Ca Chua when she lived in Saigon.

Today is a good day to visit Shooting My Universe. He is exploring the cemeteries of Gloucester and today are some interesting stones placed in memory and honor of sailors and fishermen who provided fish for our early settlers. The fish caught along the Mass shore is still delicious...especially love their sea scallops.

Your right about the freshly filled feeders.. there are many birds visiting and enjoying your daily feast. Prince Charming must spend most of the day perched by the sunny window, keeping warm and loving the view.

Enjoy this gorgeous day, the views, and the coffee...do not feel guilty about relaxing, it is a pleasure that helps heal the body and the mind. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Tomato Casual is a fun blog. I did spend some time in Saigon in the late 60's but I don't remember the street vendors selling Sinh Ca Chua. Perhaps they were, but we had been warned not to drink street water/ice. We did buy the Nuoc Mia w/out ice. (sugarcane juice)
There are lots of good things on your blog to think about. Thank you very much. The trade winds are blowing and it is an absolutely gorgeous day. I hope your day is, too. Love to you, Mary and the Prince. Aloha,...Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Well, I'm very glad to hear you've been taking life easy, Dad -- you deserve a little R&R once in awhile ;) Those suggestions are good ones, especially #5!

We're sorry for checking in so late -- our excuse is "plumber" and no, I'm not dating one nor married to one ;( just paying one...and having seemingly endless work done. But today was a good day for it and I think it will give cause to SMILE a lot over the coming years.

Wishing you all a wonderful evening! Love from Jamaka and fams