Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN

Good Morning
.
I must tell you that I am out of that bed again this morning feeling good no worries, a Happy mood and ready to go. We have as you know have every thing winterized, all Wildlife Habitat taken care off and all that I have to do is to sit here all day and enjoy it. I do make a little trip around the Tomato Garden to check every thing out. What also could and Old Man want ?
.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...............
You know how much I love that Sumatra x bold coffee and also seeing Sara, Misty and Oreo, so I am going to go see them right now at Sara's Dog Training blog and then I better get to work, I will be getting behind. DAD


Written by a 90 year old This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!! Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio .. "To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written. My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:"

1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
.
Regina Brett wrote 45 lessons, but I am just using a few each day. DAD

.

We are glad that tonight is our Bible study, our study for tonight is Exodus chapters 5 and 6, these little hours spent mean a lot to Mary and I.

Right now I seem to be getting out of any think to talk about, and I think that these will keep you interested for a while'

Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
.(These two links above are interesting, please use slide show when you view them.).

.Note you can now make a comment very easily right on this web page. (See below.)
So you can ask me your Tomato Questions in this comment section, if that is easier for you, or e-mail me at
white6416r@aol.com.

My office phone # is 865-850-5763. And I think that it would be a free call to me if you have Verizon phone service. Check in your city to be sure. You may use this phone to get your tomato problems to me. Or would just like to talk to Dad. DAD....

.........
.As usual I will be here all day, and if I can keep awake I will send you more. I am sending good thoughts to all of my friends scattered all around this world, I love you.

I will try to see you in the morning, and I hope a more interesting journal. DAD

BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
It is an unusually warm morning here this morning. Yesterday felt like summer again!

Ms. Brett has some good advice, but you could make your own list! You're always giving us good life lessons.

I hope you have a good day today.

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Feels good to be here, relaxing and having a cup of coffee with you after a morning filled with lots of activity.

Right now in CAM #3 there is a big fat squirrel eating from the feeder you freshly filled for the birds. The squirrels have been busy climbing my oak tree and coming down with acorns still attached to leaves...this way they bring down several at a time...how smart are they.

Sara is right about you giving us good advise. Maybe after reading Regina Brett's list you will compile you own list to share with your great grandchildren and your bloggers. This could be one of your winter projects...a new side bar of Life Lessons Learned Over 90+ Years.

Hope you have a good day and an inspirational evening at your Wednesday meeting. ..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Ms. Brett has a lot of wisdom, wouldn't you say, Dad? Those are excellent ideas to think about and apply.
So glad you got everything all ready so you can relax and enjoy today! I know Prince is grateful to you for that, as it'll mean more birds for him to watch. ;)
Enjoy your day and your study! Love to you all, and big PURRS to Prince from Jamaka and fams <3