Thursday, December 1, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR

“ Be good to yourself today. you are the only one that you have “
Good Morning.
I am in a happy mood today.
I feel that I have  so much to be happy about. Thinking of Gods mercy on me. and the mercy of so many of you my friends. With out it I would not be here at this keyboard pegging away
I began the  treatments with Dr Hall a few month ago, they ended yesterday. This morning I will be in the wound center to see what progress it has made, only two choices, say that I am well, give me a decent pair of shoes, or decide that I need a few more treatment, I do trust Heather on the choice that she makes, and I am going to  in a Happy mood today, I will began making plans for the future    smiling all the way. And above all find more ways to spend the balance of my life in “ Living for others and forgetting this old selfish DAD.
After we have some news we will let you know

We did visit
Dr Hall and Heather at the wound Center


r this morning, they gave my foot a good look and were pleased. to be sure that all is well, and will stay well they want to check on it
for a few days, they are both so nice and I do appreciating them helping me to be able to work in my tomato garden this spring, Thank you my friends. DAD


This is all the time that I have this morning enjoyed the visit this morning and if do not lock me out I will be back , with a few jokes and poems. “ Live for others today “
BYE      BYE      DAD

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hmm, what should we hope for? That you are done with the treatments, or that you get to keep going and seeing your new friends there? I think either outcome will be a good one for you.

Well, that nice warm weather we've been having has left, and winter is back! That won't slow down Oreo and Chewy. In fact, they seem to be a bit peppier when it is cold. Time for me to go out and play with them before work.

Have a good day!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am smiling and I know why I visit with you each day... because you are so witty and you make my laugh and you do it such a sweet gentle way. I also come for the coffee. Here is Garrison Keillor singing a jingle about our favorite beverage ... coffee, black coffee. I just wish the ending was a bit different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agusq6xfefI&feature=related

Will stop by later to hear the news...new shoes or more HBOT with friends. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
Oh how we loved getting new shoes for Christmas! Oh how wonderful the HBOT has been for you! You are in our thoughts. The right decision will be made and you will share the smiles with us. Thanks for all the good advice and jokes.
You make me smile everyday. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

That is wonderful news, Dad, and on behalf of my ancestors, may I suggest a nice pair of moccasins, deerskin being the softest, but moose is also nice. Maximum comfort, and you can get them with outdoor soles on them, too, if you want. ;)

Hoping you will relax and have an enjoyable weekend, with safe journeys and lots of your favorite coffee, plus lots of warm naps with Prince purring close by ;)

We are having very high winds here, so I'm hoping to be able to post tomorrow, but don't fret if my post is late -- better safe than sorry. Our power was knocked down for some time last night and I shut my system down completely. Had to call tech support this morning, but am okay now. High winds forecast for the next 2 days.

Love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I'm glad your foot is getting better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dadio! I am so glad things are going well for you at the O2center. I think we could all use a few of those treatments if they help that much!!! Sign me up!
I hope Mary gets a good report too. I will talk to you later!
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham