Monday, August 15, 2011

DAD'S MONDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND FIFTY-SIX

Good Morning,

What a beautiful picture! Scroll on down to read about it.

 P1010184-1

My niece Karen and her husband Pat have recently moved to Knoxville , and we are so happy about that!  Karen is an artist and the painting above is one of her's. She has many others and I wish you could see them all. Karen has many other talents. She sews, decorates, and is a wonderful cook.

P1010185

Pat is a master wood carver. Above is a project he is working on now.

He is also a wood-worker and has created a beautiful "Butcher's  Block" for their  kitchen.

Both Karen & Pat are very creative and talented. We will tell you more about them later.

They were so nice to us on Saturday morning, they came to our home picked Mary and I up and took us to their home for a wonderful visit and  extra special lunch and then brought us home, now what do you think about service like that. DAD

Karen and Pat, we love you!

The squirrels and I have made peace, I have decided that they can have all the feed that they want, after all they are a part of Gods creation and they do need food, so tell all your buddies, come eat to your fill and I promise that I will not run you away. DAD

" When you have been wronged, a good memory is your best response "

I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6415r@aol.com

This is all for this Monday morning, I have enjoyed my visit very much. We do not have very many plans so far this morning, I do need glasses  so we might wander over  to East Town Mall today and check them out, I am as  sending my Love and Best to all my friends in every country.

Please remember my helper, the side panel

I hope to see you in the early Tuesday morning.

It is now 9:08 Monday  evening and I am ready for the bedstead. I hope to see you in the morning with a big smile

BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

madcobug said...

Have a wonderful day. Hope you find some glasses. Helen

madcobug said...

Oh, that pumpkin patch is very good and so is the wood carvings. Helen

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

You are really sounding like the SMILING DAD we all love. I think the new treatments are helping to heal the body and the spirit. How wonderful to have Karen and Pat living in Knoxville. I'm sure there will be many visits between the two homes. Karen's watercolors are very restful. I think the link you had to her webpage is no longer on your sidebar. This is a good time to put it back for all of our enjoyment.

Lots of rain here last night..good for the lawn and the last of the tomato plants. My sister is coming in two days and I want her and Amelia to pick the last of mine. Maybe I can make your "Fried Green Tomatoes" for her.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to take a long coffee break. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sunny, sweet Prince:

Oh, those are beautiful creations your niece and her husband have made, and what a wonderful time it sounds like you all had visiting! Happy for you. It is wonderful to keep being creative even in these busy times. Hoping you are all enjoying your favorite day ;) and having some nice iced coffee, watching the birds and squirrels with your little royal birdwatcher, and looking forward to a good week. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3