Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY SIX

" Love thy neighbor as thyself "

Good Morning.

This below was in my thoughts before sun up this morning, although you have seen this before I feel that it a good reminder. " Begin the day with God "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n3iLXHzX9k

Above I know who holds tomorrow

PRAYER.

I met God in the morning,

When my day was at its best;And his presence came like sunrise,


With a glory in my breast.

All day long the Presence lingered, All day long he stayed with me;

And we sailed in perfect calmness,

O'er a very troubled sea.

Other ships were blown and battered,

Other ships were sore distressed,

But the wind that seemed to drive them,

Brought to us both peace and rest.

Then I thought of other mornings,

With a keen remorse of mind,

When I , too, had loosed the moorings,

With the Presence left behind.

So I think I know the secret,

Learned from many a troubled way .

You must seek him in the morning,

If you want him through the day

I hope that all my friends are up and feeling good and looking to have a good day at the workplace today, We don't very many plans for today made yet this morning, my foot condition has a lot to do with that, it was giving me a lot of pain last night but after Mary dressed it is feeling much better right now at 5;06 on this Wednesday morning. But regardless of that we will both be in our Bible study tonight which is Nehemiah chapters 5 and 6. The meeting is in our home tonight.

Today

Isolated thunderstorms. Near record high temperatures. High 36C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.


Morning sunshine followed by isolated thunderstorms this afternoon. Near record high temperatures. Heat index near 105F. High 98F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%

To0 hot for this old man. Dad

I am sorry for the length of this journal, I really did not mention all that was in my thoughts , I should have mentioned Vic's books pictured up above, and that I do sell advertising space and don't forget my side panel.

I hope to see you in the morning. I am sending my Love from here in all directions to my friends,


BYE BYE    DAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Your posting today is so beautiful. It is filled with wonderous videos and songs and lovely thought provoking poems all having to do with life and living it with peace and love for God and for mankind. I know it all has made me feel peaceful.

I hope you play the song often throughout the day to help keep your mind at peace and help relieve some of the pain you are feeling. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

DAD,
Good morning. I'm glad you get to stay home tonight and rest that foot of yours. I'm sure the hot and humid weather you have been having doesn't help matters.

I'm off to take a break from packing. I'll spend a few hours outside playing with Oreo & Chewy, and then settle in with my book.

Sara

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Oh, it's a good day to stay inside and drink iced coffee, Dad! Hope you are feeling better very soon -- I know what it's like to have foot problems as I've had them all my life and sometimes have wished I could wake up with a different pair ;) But your opening advice is excellent and if we all follow that it makes our lot in life easier, doesn't it? Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3