Sunday, August 14, 2011

DADS SPECIAL SUNDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRE FIFTY SIX

Good Morning.

I don't plan on making  a habit of this, you know that I don't write journals on Sunday, but I just wanted to say Hi and to tell you that I am thankful for another day of life and the clean white sheet that God  is giving me this morning. What will it look like at the end of this day ? Oh I hope that I will be very careful today in all that I say or do..  I am sending Love to all of you and I hope to see you right here Monday morning

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Good Morning Dad!
have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

This Sunday finds you smiling and content....
so much better than last Sunday when you missed your first Sunday meeting ever.

It is a beautiful morning here with rain expected later so I will do some needed work in the backyard this morning.

Have a peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

You and Mary have good day filled with God's blessings. Helen