Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED ONE FIFTY SEVEN

" The way of the cross leads home "

Good Morning.

I hope that wherever you are this morning that you are feeling good. We had a busy day yesterday and I had a wonderful sleep last night so I am up and ready to face it with help from God.

I mentioned yesterday that I needed glasses, we did go to East Town and We bought two pair for me. One I call my traveling  glasses and one my work glasses. I am using my work pair at the moment and what a difference it makes, how did I ever make it without them, I can work so much better. DAD

Today

Sunshine. High 30C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny skies. High 87F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

How could you ask for more, this report if for East Tennessee, I hope that yours is as good. Dad

Favorite Links

Be proud of your self, Be patient . Be kind. Be forgiving . After all, you're all you've  got. Dad

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am proud of the three Outdoor Cameras above, they are a large part of my journal , they  require some effort in keeping then in working order, at the present # 2 camera   is lighted for night viewing, more coming later. as a bonus you might see old Dad out there some day taking care of his Wildlife Habitat of which he is so proud.

  • I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r@aol.com

  • God won't ask the square footage of your house, but He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.

    I am going to stop right here and leave  the rest to my helper the side panel, you will find a lot of good stuff there.

  • You never know a man's character until you have shared a bowl of peeled shrimp with him. DAD

    I would like to come again in the morning and say some that will make you Smile, I know that I have failed at doing that this morning. I am sending my love to all the world east, west, north and south. " The sun never sets on Dads Tomato Garden Journal "

    BYE     BYE     DAD.

  • © 2008/ 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

     

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning. Looks like we are going to have another rainy day here. Hard to keep a puppy well exercised indoors. Luckily, we made it out for a short walk in between rain storms this morning.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I do like your weather report. We are having another rainy day. Though it is raining I am smiling because the rain was needed and maybe if it rains now it will be sunny for my Hawaiian company. I have a beach day planned and a visit to the Cohoes Falls. This rain will help to make the Falls more spectacular. We are so fortunately to have this beautiful force of nature so near.

    I have 4 or 5 tomatoes ready to be picked by my sister's granddaughter tomorrow. And we have you to thank for getting me started with my very small garden.

    Enjoy your perfect outdoor day...and do wear your new glasses so you can clearly see the benefits of having made a Nature Habitat in your own yard. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    So glad to hear that your new glasses are good for you, and that your weather is, too! Sounds just right for getting out into your Wildlife Habitat. After replenishing our supply of wild bird food, we have happy customers once again, and so, happy cats watching them ;)

    You know, Dad, shrimp is not on my dietary list, but I wonder about your statement. Do those shrimp bring out the secrets, or what? ;)

    Sending love and purrs to you all from Jamaka and fams<3