Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY TWO

" The Love of God within my heart will teach me how to do my part, the Grace of God within my heart will give me strength to do my part "

Good Morning

I was thinking of not mentioning anything about my visit to the outpatient department at Mercy Hospital this morning, but would that be fair ? Mary has done a good job in getting me ready for the visit. All of you have went through this with me from the beginning and I want you with me today, Mary will be sitting in on the first conference at 8 a.am.  and I am sure that you will be hearing from her soon as she can get to this old Bell

Today

More sun than clouds. High 32C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Generally sunny. High around 90F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

  • Aortic Web Cam
  • Audio Bible
  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days
  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's News and Tomato Views
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I think that I should turn this journal over to you and finish getting ready, you know all about the place, the side panel is helpful, just roam around this morning and act like you owned the place. You may hear from us this morning.  I am sending my love to all the world.

    BYE    BYE    DAD

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    I hope things go well at the hospital today, and I'm sure Mary will do a wonderful job of keeping us posted.

    Take care.

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD....

    It will be a stressful day for you but Mary will be with you and that should help a lot . All your bloggers will be thinking of you and look forward to a positive update.

    We have a wound center in Troy, NY and I know someone who was greatly helped by them. May you have the same results.

    Take care. I will be back later. ...Sara's Mom

    madcobug said...

    I hope you do well. I spent the morning at the hospital outpatient dept. with Ken this morning. Helen

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, purry Prince:

    Echoing your other friends' thoughts, prayers and feelings, and hoping it is good all the way! Safe journeys, and we look forward to hearing a good report. Sending love and PURRS out to you all from Jamaka and fams <3