Friday, August 19, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY

Good Morning

Note: I have done all that I can do so that you may make a comment, if it does not work it must be AOL's responsibility to check into this problem, other writers seem to be having the same problem. What I am getting here is that when I get to the end of this journal and ask to make a comment it only sends me to the next entry, and at the end of that  entry it will let you comment. Strange , come on someone and help me. DAD

I am sure that you have noticed that the tomato plants on Camera # 2 are gone, yes the tomato season is over, but it will be back soon, until then this spot will be an improved Wildlife Hibatat for the fall and winter months

It will take us a few days to get it set up and working properly. Watch for it. DAD

The weather is always interesting to us, this below is for the day at Dad's Tomato Garden

Today

Showers and thunderstorms late. Hot and humid. High 33C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Hot and humid. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

I am going to be real careful right here this morning . Yesterday  I must have done something wrong, I kept getting reports that you could not make a comment on my journal, so if it takes me all dad to write, so what if it is better. I am sure that I will be hearing from you soon, DAD

" When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice "

An old saying.

I hope that all of of you are feeling good this morning, I am and I will feel better  after I have had another cup of that x bold and some real work started outside. Things should look better around here by night fall, a lot of my work is just cleaning up, getting ready for my Wildlife Hibitat  for the fall and winter months. We will have  to forget tomatoes for a little while. Dad.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am proud of the three Outdoor Cameras above, they are a large part of my journal , they  require some effort in keeping then in working order, at the present # 2 camera   is lighted for night viewing, more coming later. as a bonus you might see old Dad out there some day taking care of his Wildlife Habitat of which he is so proud.

  • I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r@aol.com

  • " When an old person dies, a library is lost"

  • The above by Tommy Swann.

  • This will do for today, I have enjoyed spending time with you this morning and I want to come back in the morning.

    Sending love and the best this day.

  • It is 4;30 cp.am eastern time on a Friday afternoon and I am tire after a busy day, I am gone but I hope to see you on Saturday morning with a new looking journal. DAD

    BYE     BYE     DAD

     

  • 5 comments:

    Sara said...

    Commenting has been a problem for a lot of blogs lately. Not sure why.

    Hope it's working this morning, as I know you love to hear from your friends.

    Oreo and I went to class last night and he was such a good boy. After class, Chewy played in the agility ring with a big dog. Chewy has so much fun getting chased. It's so nice to see him developing friendships with other dogs.

    Have a good weekend!

    Dad said...

    This still does not please me, some of you readers tell me what I am doing wrong. I am so sorry. DAD

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Was I the only one able to post yesterday? Yes, there are a lot of problems now, but I don't think you are the source, Dad. I'm unable to vote in a contest I've voted on every time for years, all of a sudden. So the glitches are not with us, they're with the servers or the sites. Hope they get 'em fixed soon! I switched browsers yesterday and just downloaded what I thought I'd need to finally view your webcams again. NOT. Oh, well.

    Wishing you all a wonderful afternoon/evening and weekend, safe journeys, and no more computer issues! Love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3

    Anonymous said...

    Good Afternoon DAD...

    I just took my company to the train after a fun 3 days. Now it is time to rest and enjoy the memories. All of us enjoy Sara, Oreo and Chewy's morning visit. Hope you had as nice a day as we did. Have a quiet evening. ..Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    I forgot to mention how much I enjoy your two old quotes..both made me smile and both are so, so true. Thanks for the SMILES.

    My sister arrived back in NYC, greeted by a huge lightning storm. The little one is busy telling her mother about her days with us. She wants a puppy just like Chewy!

    Hope your storms are not as violent. ..Sara's Mom