Thursday, August 18, 2011

DAD'S THURSDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED-FIFTY NINE

" If you love me keep my Commandments "  Sweet words of Jesus.

Good Morning.

May I ask how you are feeling at this early hour 2:57 A.M. eastern time, why don't you tell me to come back in a decent time and after I will have had my Sumatra x bold coffee and I will give you a better answer.

Today

Showers and thunderstorms late. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Very nice weather, I hope that you are having as good in your part of the world, another good day to sit on the patio at camera # 2 and meditate and get your thoughts going in the right direction. Dad

· American Profile Magazine

· Artic Web Cam

· Audio Bible

· Brush Strokes

The Brush strokes in the links above is my niece Karen Cook, the artist, she and here husband Pat moved to Knoxville from Memphis. She paints some beautiful pictures. Mary and I are so happy to have them close to us. Take time to look at this today. DAD

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am proud of the three Outdoor Cameras above, they are a large part of my journal , they  require some effort in keeping then in working order, at the present # 2 camera   is lighted for night viewing, more coming later. as a bonus you might see old Dad out there some day taking care of his Wildlife Habitat of which he is so proud.

  • I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r@aol.com

  • This has been a rushing day around here, just finished filling the bird feeders, humming bird feeders and of course filled the two bird  baths, remember camera # 2 is lighted tonight Please view it if you have a chance. DAD.

    · It is time for some of you to put your fist in my mouth, it looks like that is the only way you can stop me, I am gone. I will be back in the morning . Sending my love.

    · BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 2 comments:

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    Sounds like we're both enjoying summer weather! Our temps are up around 100 today, and they're due to be that way for awhile, I guess, but not to complain, because we've had about the best weather around so far this year, and no matter where we are, if we're not in TX we're fortunate. Those poor folks! Hope you all have a wonderful evening and that this post will reach you; I see "0 posts" so I have to be hopeful of success! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3

    Anonymous said...

    Good Night DAD...

    I can't believe I had no time to visit and write today but we have all been talking of you and thinking of you. Today we spent the entire day at a local lake and Betty's granddaughter and my friend's granddaughter had so much fun together. It was a great spot to spend a relax and fun day with family and friends. Hope you had a nice day as well.

    ..Sara's Mom