Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DAD'S WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY EIGHT

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY EIGHT

Our bible  study for night, we are studying Nehemiah  chapters 9 & 10. We know that we will get help from the 2 chapters. Dad.

Good Morning.

I hope that all my world friends are doing as good as I am this morning, we do not know what the future hold for us, but it is a comforting thought God up above does and he cares.

Joan is getting us off on something that might produce a smile, and we need one right now, look below and smile. DAD

My forgetter's getting better,
But my remembered is broke
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke

For when I'm 'here' I'm wondering
If I really should be 'there'
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!

Oft times I walk into a room,
Say 'what am I here for?'
I wrack my brain, but all in vain!
A zero, is my score.

At times I put something away

Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, me!
W
hen shopping I may see someone,
Say 'Hi' and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, 'now who was that?'

Y
es, my forgetter's getting better.

Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Afghanistan.

Visit Afghanistan on Winkled

Dad here is a link that I'm pretty sure you will want to use in your Journal! Jim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbrTOcUnjNY

Yes Jim I enjoyed it very much, If we are violating any copy write I hope that some one will tell us and we will delete this. DAD .

Today

A few clouds. High 32C. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny to partly cloudy. High near 90F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Very nice fall weather, we should enjoy it the snow will soon be falling. As Joan said above my forgetter must be getting a lot better, when I fail to mention coffee I am sure that it is, well it is ready Sumatra x bold and I am enjoying a cup at the moment. DAD

Favorite Links

You may have noticed the mess on Camera # 2, what that is we are removing the old tomato plants and making this into a Wildlife Habitat for the winter months

I have a few more things that I did not get in this morning, but I will be working  on it during the day. I hope to talk to you in the morning. Sending my Love and a smile.

BYE     BYE     DAD


Posted by Dad at 3:47 AM 1 comments

Labels: .Dad is Happy and Content-With Life.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED ONE FIFTY SEVEN

" The way of the cross leads home "

Good Morning.

I hope that wherever you are this morning that you are feeling good. We had a busy day yesterday and I had a wonderful sleep last night so I am up and ready to face it with help from God.

I mentioned yesterday that I needed glasses, we did go to East Town and We bought two pair for me. One I call my traveling  glasses and one my work glasses. I am using my work pair at the moment and what a difference it makes, how did I ever make it without them, I can work so much better. DAD

Today

Sunshine. High 30C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny skies. High 87F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

How could you ask for more, this report if for East Tennessee, I hope that yours is as good. Dad

Favorite Links

Be proud of your self, Be patient . Be kind. Be forgiving . After all, you're all you've  got. Dad

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am proud of the three Outdoor Cameras above, they are a large part of my journal , they  require some effort in keeping then in working order, at the present # 2 camera   is lighted for night viewing, more coming later. as a bonus you might see old Dad out there some day taking care of his Wildlife Habitat of which he is so proud.

  • I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r@aol.com

    I have a few more things that I did not get in this morning, but I will be working  on it during the day. I hope to talk to you in the morning. Sending my Love and a smile.

    BYE     BYE     DAD



  • 5 comments:

    Sara said...

    Happy Wednesday! Chewy was up early this morning for some reason. Oh well, I guess he's encouraging me to make the most of my last few days of summer.

    Hope you have a good meeting tonight.

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    It is very fall like here too. The cool nights are nice but it's sad to see summer waning. Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I have my coffee at my side as I visit with you. It is one of the things I usually remember where I left it since it is usually right next to me.

    I hope all your bloggers take a look and listen to the youtube sent to you by Jim. Einstein is just so so smart, cute to look at and even cuter to listen to. If anyone needs a smile they should check him out.

    Today is the day my sister arrives. I am very excited to get to spend some time with her.

    Have a bright cheery day and an inspirational evening with the Bible study. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    Glad to hear you are looking forward to Autumn, Dad -- it's just over halfway through summer here, and we are having some pretty warm weather, similar to yours. Miss the four seasons up in the high desert! Here, there are only two: hot and polluted, and not-so-hot and polluted. That's L.A. Metro for you! But the feeders are full and the birds are happy, so the cats are, too, and that means I am, too ;) Congratulating you on your first Afghani visitor ;) Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3

    Anonymous said...

    Hi DAD,
    I got to pick some tomatoes today. Of course, I popped one right into my mouth. Yummy! You have been a great instructor and Joan is a great student. We are enjoying our visit with Joan. I bet we will be having home grown tomatoes with our dinner. Aloha from Albany....Sara's aunt