Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS TEST RUN # 3164

Good Afternoon.


This is just a test, the computer will not let youu comments, so we are trying to trace it down. We will have our same journal in the morning. Mary and I are doing good, but the computer is not All for now.


I want to tell you what we are having for dinner tonight. Fried Green Tomatoes. They are frying now and they smell so good, wish that you were here , we would like to share them with you.


Feel free to try the comments button any time now.


BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I must have smelled those tomatoes frying. I think I will have to make some this week. Did you feel the earthquake? It was felt in our area. Scary. Now a hurricane to worry about. I think we may have to cancel our plans to attend a Naval Officer retirement at Annapolis this weekend.

Hope you had a great day.... Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Hope your IT woes are soon solved! They sure can be a pain. But a big plate of fried green tomatoes and maybe a tall glass of iced coffee sounds like the ticket to keep you SMILING along with some purrs from sweet, sunny Prince, of course! Hope I'll be successful here in posting and sending you all love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
We spent the afternoon in Central Park and didn't feel the earthquake. My daughter in Philadelphia had to leave her building but all is well. Enjoying family and eating lots of great tomatoes. Aloha from the Big Apple...Sara's aunt.

Tennessee Granddaddy said...

Hi Dad, I hope you have a good day.