Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DADS SPECIAL TUESDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY.

Good Morning,

Hello Every One, Every Where

I feel that I want to share with you a word or two about a medical procedure that I am to have this morning. You might remember that I've been having a lot of trouble with circulation in my feet. Well, the doctor wants me to have an angiogram. By doing this they can see if they might need to put a stent in my leg to open up the blood flow to my feet. This would help my foot to heal where I have an "ulcer."  The procedure is to be around 10 a.m. today.  My doctor is Dr. Akers and his assistant, Bobbi.They have done so much for me and I trust them fully.

I don't know how long this will take or when we will be back home, I think maybe in the late afternoon ,we will give you a report on how it went. I don't want to ever keep anything from you my faithful readers

Today

A few clouds. Hot. High 33C. Winds light and variable.

Sunshine. Hot. High 92F. Winds light and variable.

BYE     BYE      DAD

WE just arrived home from the doctors office it is now 6:08 cp.m. All went well, so now maybe we can write a descent journal and not be always feeing   bad. I hope to see you in the morning with a smile.  DAD

11 comments:

Sara said...

I hope everything goes well today. I'll be thinking about you.

Donna said...

I hope things go well with the procedure.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I will be thinking of you and checking back in every couple of hours to learn the results of the procedure you are having done by your excellent doctors. So many friends and relatives have stents and they all seem to improve once they have it inserted.

Safe travels and hoping all goes well for you today. ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You are in my prayers today. Hope all goes well !

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad!
I am glad to hear that you are going to keep us posted on your procedure. All of my family sends their love to you, especially Micah, and you are in all of our prayers.
I will talk to you later today or tomorrow!
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
Stents can do wonders. I hope it/they work for you. We know you as a positive person. You have a grat team of doctors, so we feel you are in the best of hands. Relax and let the experts do what they are trained to do. Lots of love and prayers. Aloha from NYC....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Know my *PRAYERS* are with you for a successful procedure and quick healing and recovery. It is reassuring to know you trust and have confidence in your care team! Safe journeys there and home, where sweet Prince will be waiting to welcome you and bestow that very special C.A.T. (Cat-Assisted Therapy) along with those healing purrs and sweet affection -- proven the best for whatever ails ya! ;) Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

so glad everything went well

charlene

Anonymous said...

Good Evening DAD...

I am sure you are very tired from the day at the hospital with doctors and nurses around you all day. Now you are home and hopefully can get a good night's rest. You always make us smile, never in a bad mood, never complaining...we all need to do the same.

In a few more days (friday, sept 2) you will turn 98 years old...I hope you will be up to celebrating you...maybe indulge in something sweet and delicious with your cups of Sumatra.

Good night. See you in the morning.
...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

I pray that procedure will do the trick. Ken is having some stents put in one or maybe two Aneurysms on the 26th of Sept. Helen

John White said...

Our thoughts & prayers are with you Dad & Mary as well. Hope you will enjoy a wonderful 98th Birthday celebration on Friday. Take care.
John