Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FIVE

Good Morning

I hope that you are feeling good today.Because this is the day that the Lord has made and we should rejoice and be glad in it. As we often say we cannot see the future but we can know the one that does, and we are glad that is true, what a peace and comfort that brings into our lives. So many things happened even yesterday that I do not understand, but I hope that I can just accept what comes my way with a thankful heart. Dad.

Today

More sun than clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 33C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Another beautiful day for me to do a little cleaning up outside, I do have a little more to do on the Wildlife Habitat but I am slowly getting there, the birds seem pleased with it, but the squirrels are the ones that are happy since I have gave them the freedom to eat all they need. DAD

John White

     Our midweek bible study is tonight, the 11,12 & 13  chapters  of Nehimiah are what we are studying.

It is time for me to turn you over to my side panel, I appreciate him so much and I know that you do.Find there all that I left out of this scribbling.

I do want to come again in the morning. I am sending my Love your way.

BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning Dad! We have had some beautiful weather the past few days. It is quite chilly out right now. It feels so good, after all those hot summer days, it seems to recharge our batteries.

Time to take the dogs for a walk. We saw a family of raccoons on our walk the other day. I kept us far away until they ran for the shrubs. We have had rabid raccoons in our county, so I needed to keep the dogs safe, just in case. Luckily, these raccoons seemed healthy.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Like you I am feeling good today. It is a beautiful day and some of it should be spent outdoors amongst all the natural beauty we take for granted.

Glad to see you have your blog/pc problems corrected and all looks good again.

Enjoy the day sipping some Sumatra coffee while you admire the nature habitat you created. I too am beginning to see a lot of squirrels as they steal the acorns from my oak tree, breaking leaves and branches, as they run quickly to their hording places to prepare for our cold winters. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Doing a little maintenance on the Wildlife Habitat sounds perfect, Dad; and so glad your visitors are all grateful for your kindness! Ours are, too, and we sure love having them around. They help to make every day special for us. It's very hot here now, so I have to make sure there's fresh water available outside for anyone who passes by and needs a drink. Sara's Mom is right again -- "all the natural beauty we take for granted" is a gift to us all from our Beloved Creator, and I am so thankful we all can admire and benefit from this gift given free of charge to us all.

Sending love and purrs to you all from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Hi Dad, Hope you, Mary & Prince are good. Sorry to hear you have had some problems with comments getting posted...I thought I would try one. We, of course, are very concerned about Dad (Roy) & know you all are too. Hopefully he will get to go into a regular room tomorrow. We appreciate Jim calling us to check on him. Take care, John