Friday, February 3, 2012

DAD’S FRIDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX

“ Let the peace of G0D which goes beyond  all understanding rule in your hearts, there is nothing in this world to compare with it “ Dad.

Good Morning,

CLICK HERE. THE EAGLES ARE BACK

I am glad that all news is not bad news, the link about is surly welcome, those of you that were with us last year will  remember what pleasure  had to watch the eagles from the building of their nest until the baby eagles flew  away. I will show this link every day somewhere in this blog.

I want to thank Joan for sending me this link, she and her family have meant so much to Mary and I, they live all they way from New york state to Hi. and of course the family includes Oreo and Chewy. Now don’t you think that I am fortunate to have friends like that DAD

Mary and I had an interesting but very busy day yesterday, I have never been as tired as I was at my bedtime. We visited my friends at the wound center and received a wonderful report. Every one  an in that office are so nice, all nurses gave us that ‘ Winning Smile “

We then visited some of our friends at the Oxygen Center and then headed home. I did not think that I would be able to write this blog this morning, no way, but when I got out of my bed I was even in a happy mood. I don’t understand what happened.

Coffee cup animation

Excuse me, I got carried away with all those things above that I forgot all about that Starbucks x bold coffee, now you can see that I have been in bad shape, but nothing to worry about, sit down, start drinking and smiling.  Dad.

I need to park and get myself out of your way. There is lots more on my mind but I must wait until later. I could just mention one thing that I do sell advertising in this blog at a bargain price—white6416r@aol.com

I have enjoyed my visit with you, one that I thought I could never do.

Mary, Prince and Dad are sending our Love to a needy and troubled world. I will be back.

“ Live for others while you are still able “

BYE      BYE      DAD

6 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday, visiting others and spreading smiles!

I'm smiling because it's friday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

A busy day can tire us but the rest with the memories of the events of the day refresh us. Glad you are refresh and have the coffee ready. I have poured and it tastes soooo good.

You do know that Baby Back Ribs from Ruby Tuesday and belly laughs with Jim and Bev can fill you up and make you need some rest too. Did you eat too many ribs and laugh too hard????

Our family is really spread far and wide but our love for each other keeps us close. I have been blessed with a wonderful family and wonderful friends, one of them I call DAD. And blogs and e-mail and cell phones have made it so easy to stay in touch.

The eagle nest was empty at 9AM and so was the chair in CAM #1. But I did get a smile from the bright eyed, smiling orange tabby on your mouse pad. I'm thinking you, Mary and the real orange tabby were all off on a coffee break with some nice sweet.

Enjoy some time in the recliner looking at tomato magazines and marking it up with varieties to order this year. Right now the best tomatoes down here are Grape Tomatoes from Plant City, FL. We are eating them like candy. Catch, I'll toss one or two to you.

...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I always look forward to hearing about those eagles every year. How exciting they are back once more. Hope you take it easy today after your big day yesterday! Have a fantastic Friday!

betty said...

HI DAD,
I caught a few of Joan's grape tomatoes. Yummy! She makes me smile, too. Then, I had to go back and check CAM 1. I didn't remember seeing an orange tabby. Sure enough, the mouse mat, showing two cats, was in front of the computer. The black one might resemble one of Jamaka's precious ones. It is 1:45P and your chair is empty. The eagle nest is empty, too. You guys must be out exercising. Thanks for the big smiles and kind reminders how to lead a better life. Aloha to you, Mary, and Prince.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

So glad you had a good day yesterday, and can relax with sweet Prince today and this weekend ;)

The eagles have gone out for dinner, I guess; their nest looks nice and clean, though, and it looks like another sunny day over there.

Wish I could see what Sara's aunt is describing in her post ;) and yes, there are several house panthers among our beloved ones of the past, including our sweet Calo who left us last May and is keeping beautiful Princess company, I am sure.

Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3

Joan said...

Hello DAD...

Next time you do a video from your favorite room, zoom in to your mousepad so Jamaka can get to see what Betty and I saw today.. a smiling orange tabby next to another kitten (?). I think Jamaka would like to see that early next week.

Hope you had a pleasant day. We did though it included a lot of stops shopping and then a coffee break. ...Sara's Mom