Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dads Wednesdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Fifty Seven

Coffee cup animation

Good Morning.

Is it alright with you to go ahead and have at least one cup of this Starbucks x bold, we can have more later, I just feel the need of it right now. maybe it will help me to get my eyes open here at 12:40 a.m. I know the most of you think that I have lost it by getting up at this hour, and they may be right, but I am happy and enjoy what I am doing, and I intend to keep on as long as I can see the keyboard, and of course if God sees fit to let me live.

I woke up this morning with a very Happy feeling, Mary tells me that sometimes she does that. But I want to go softly because that feeling could be very easily change to sadness in the blinking of an eye, But it sure feel good while it does, I feel that I love every body, and that is very unusable with old Dad.

I think that while the style writer is working that I will stop, it could stop any second. I do have a lot of good things to show you in those new and improved side Panel, such as the eagles, no eggs that I can see yet, but should be soon.

And the three cams will be good today, showing you around over Dads Tomato Garden and a little of the Wildlife Habitat.

This is not much to give you, but enough to tell you that I Love you.

And I promise to be back in the early morning.

It is 7:22 a.m. and I am back it the keyboard feeling good and in a happy mood. Tonight is our bible study and we are glad for that, our study is Second Peter chapter two,the 9th verse is very helpful to me, what a comfort to us weak humans.

The weather is some better, the temp. is 39 at the moment, you would know that a little rain is falling , it always is it seems like.

I would like to tell Sherry and all the crew, and anyone one there that taking the dive this morning that Dad said Hello, and that he will never the Hyperbaric Center, that place has meant a lot to me. Dad

I don’t have much more to say except for you make use of the Side Panel, it will keep you interested and busy all the day, watch for an egg in that eagles nest and let me know if you see one     white6416r@aol.com

Sending our deepest Love to all of you in this troubled world.

If God has mercy and spares my life I hope to see you in the morning, He has had mercy on me for many years and I am so unworthy of any of it

Don’t forget what we are going to do today----“ Live for others “

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
I can't find you this morning. Usually you are sitting at your computer with the RELAX sign close by. I think CAM 1 must be focused on the garden, because all I see is the dark of 3:00AM. I hope the joy you woke up with carries you through the day. Prince will be ready for a nap or two and I hope you will join him, as you want to be alert during Bible Studies. You are loved. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The weather here is warming up and it will actually be hot over the next few days. Today is also the day my company comes to visit us and Florida for 1 week. I expect to be busy but I will still try to stop by each day...maybe at a different time. My sister and I tend to sit or walk and chat for long periods of time.

I think today may also be the day the eggs appear in the nest. At least I hope so. We have a huge white heron visit us each day,,,he stretches his neck so far up that he becomes taller than me. Birds are so interesting to watch.

I hope the rain goes away so you can walk outside to visit the birds in your feeders. If you must stay in there is always that lovely orange tabby waiting for some feeding and attention.

Enjoy the day and enjoy Peter tonight! ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Oh, Dad, I know what you mean about going gently because things can change so fast. But I also wake up happy most days, and am so grateful for that and for the opportunity to do what I can to make things a little better for those I love. Right now I have a very warm and purrful Sammi on my lap. It's cold and raining here, which I love, and everyone is curling up staying warm. We need the rain so much!

Wishing you all a good day and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3