Friday, February 10, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Thirty Two

Good  Morning. Do you feel as good as I do this morning ? Its early but that is when I feel my best. I have always enjoyed getting up to receive another clean sheet, I want to watch mine real close today, because I read where that old Devil told God that he was walking up and down in this world seeking whom he might get .

If we will just start this day of right “ Begin The Day With God “ we need not fear for God is stronger than the devil.

What I am going to tell you now is not press stopping news but it is something that Mary and I enjoyed so much. I have been using a calling card with a picture of myself that was taken at least 50 years ago, when I would give it to some one they would look at the card and them look at me and smile.

I decided I needed to have a card with an old mans picture on it, I called our friend Paul who operates a print shop. And he fixed things up for me. He brought it to us last night and we had a wonderful visit. Paul is an expert when it comes to calling cards and we are glad to have him as our friend. DAD

Coffee cup animation

Coffee time is here and the Samatra Starbucks x bold is ready, and I am ready so if you are reaty sit in that rocker and I will pour this morning.

I was completely out  of x bold yesterday and when the mail arrived there was a p0und as a gift from that sweet Vicki.

I don’t know about the bird baths , I would like to have them turned on but it may  be about another week,

The temp. at the moment is 30 degres and it looks like that we will have some son today.

I am going to slow down here but I am not gone. The Live Writer is acting up again, but I will be able to get any thing comes in on todays blog.

Don’t forget that “ Winning Smile “ Today  this troubled world is in bad need of it.

BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

How sweet of Vicki to send you coffee! I'm sure it will give you an extra pep in your step today.

Glad today is Friday!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you have a new supply of that good coffee to enjoy! Hope your Friday is a fantastic one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Fresh Coffee, Fresh Day, Fresh Calling Cards .. life is good! I am wondering if a calling card will come inside the book you are working on.

More sun here today than yesterday so I will be out enjoying it soon. I love the amount of daylight we have in Florida. It makes me want to be outdoors. But, first I need to visit DAD, sit in his wooden rocking chair, and share a cup of his x-bold. I hope the weather stays warm today for this evening's get-together down at the condo's dock. Lots of nice people to meet and good food to eat and boats to watch go by in the canal. Wish you and Mary could join us. Prince will have to stay in for a nap. We wouldn't want him getting lost.

Hope you have a lovely day.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sounds like you are having a good day today! We'd love to see the new photo. I'm sure you will enjoy your gift of coffee ;) and yes, it sounds like the fountain needs to wait awhile -- you don't want the pipes to freeze! That happened to us up in the Mojave -- MAJOR water bill! ;(

Hope your LiveWriter behaves itself. Also hope you all have a relaxing weekend, safe journeys, and nice times with sweet Prince. My Samuda is on my lap and my Baby Su is at our feet as I post this. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3