Friday, February 24, 2012

DAD’S FRIDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SIXTY-FIVE

Dad at work on his Fridays blog at 12:26 a.m.

DA12

Good Morning

( Special notice the bird baths are on and working. Dad )

“ Laughter the Best Medicine “

Coffee cup animation

Since I have the Sumatra Starbucks x bold ready maybe we should go ahead and sit, relax, mediate and smile. If we ever leave here we will get busy and not return. Dad.

A few mornings ago I was out on the street early I was meeting men, women and children with a frown and worried look on their faces, and that bothered me, that should not have to be,I don’t like frowns. I think that I have the answer if Readers Digest will let us and I believe that they will, I will ask permission from them.

Their book that I mentioned is also called” A Laugh –Out – Loud- Collection .

So we will be searching through this book and choose a few each day to get you day started off in the right frame of mind, you know that my purpose in life is to produce tomatoes , roses and smiles. Now with the help of you and other of my world wide friends, we are going to send this smile around the world’

“ The sun never sets on Dads Tomato Garden . com “

Here below are a few good thoughts for today, a few more each day.

“ You cant have everything where would you put it ? “

“ I’ve come to learn that the best time to celebrate family members is when they have food in their mouth”

“ They say you only go around once but with  that muscle car you can go around two or three times “

“ Before you criticize any0ne you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way when you criticize them you’re a mile away and have their shoes “

“It’s easy to get a reputation for wisdom. It’s only necessary to live long, speak little and do less”

“ When you don’t know you’re talking about. It’s hard to know when you’re finished “

Enough good thoughts to make you laugh out loud.

Now I want to say that I do not intend to violate any ones copy write, I want to ask Readers Digest and any others for the right to use what I have, if I have violated any thing in any way  today an email to Dad white6416r@aol.com will make corrections at once. Dad.

The weather that we are having here around Dads Tomato Garden is good, just a little wet, the temp. is 64 degrees at 4:06 a.m.

I am going to get those three bird bath open today or some one may loose their job. I have waited long enough.

I want to remind you about our new Side Panel, every thing that you need will be found there, I wish that Eagle would go ahead and lay an egg for us.

Also I hope that some of you good business men would let me quote you a price email white6416r@aol.com  let me hear and Dad will be getting busy.

And that book is nearer than it was yesterday. Dad.

I know with out a doubt that I have left a whole bunch of my friends out of all of this rambling, but do not worry I still love you, and I will be think of you through this day

I am planning to try and sneak back in the morning again, maybe me coming so early will give me a better chance.

“ Be Good This Day “

BYE      BYE      DAD.

It has turned a little cooler since early this morning, now at 10:58 it is 62 .

 

9 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
I like the early morning photo of you at work. All of your tools are close at hand. The room is peaceful. The coffee may be hot, but I will pass until later in the day. I just checked on the eagles. The female is sleeping peacefully in the nest. We are all looking forward to seeing a lovely egg.
Thanks for sharing the best of " A Laugh-out-loud-collection" with us.
It is good medicine. Your smile has already reached Hawaii today. It is traveling fast.
Aloha to you, Mary, and Prince from HI.....Sara's aunt

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We do need more smiles and laughter in our lives and I thank you for sharing yours with us today! Hope your Friday is a Fantastic one!

John White said...

Hi DAD & Mary, I also like the photo of you at your computer desk....very professorial. Looks like a really nice set up....the command center of the Tomato Garden. It was a wonderful day yesterday & the storm not as bad as predicted last night....still have some cool days ahead, but spring is around the corner. Have a great day!

Goan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Great to see you doing your research for your blog! That is one big book so I expect you to find lots of Laugh Out Loud smiles, like the ones you shared today. Very funny!

The one about "not having everything; where would we put it" made me laugh because I can't remember where I put the things I already have.

I visited Cam 1 and 3 this morning. No water flowing from the fountain but in Cam 1 there were many birds enoying breakfast at the house with the green or blue roof. They too made me smile.

Well now I know I need a new laptop. The key between the "h" and the "k" no longer works. Of course I need that key for almost everything since my first name begins with it and my email begins with it. It is driving me crazy. So if you see some strange words like "Goan" you'll know why.

Be sure to put me down for a first edition copy of your book, coming soon!

I am off now to take a nice long walk on this beautiful day. I'll check in this afternoon to see if the water is dancing. Hope you can get outdoors and enoy this warm weather while it lasts.

...Sara's Mom

Helen said...

Hi Dad, Just checking in to see if you and Mary are ok. Loved you cams. Saw a bird at the feeder and the water is running beautifully. I have been watching the eagle cam. Seems they are having a hard time making up their mind. I don't think I told you but I had another back surgery in Jan. It was a rough one and I am still hurting some. Have a great afternoon. Love to you and Mary. Prince also. Helen

Sara said...

Good afternoon DAD. Were you up late or extra early when that photo was taken?

Chewy & Oreo had to go to the vet today for follow up bloodwork. Both had very good results! So that made me smile. I like my dogs to be healthy.

Those are some clever quotes that you are sharing!

Goan said...

Good Afternoon DAD..

The main fountain is on and it is dancing in the wind as are the bird feeders. I wish I could hear it singing!

Down here we like to sit at the Gulf instead of the Bay because at the Gulf we can listen to the music the waves make. Boy, are the beaches busy today! It is a hot day and a weekend day. I think we will stay near our condo until Monday or Tuesday or use our feet to get us around.

You should be smiling big now!

...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
I just came back from checking on the bird baths. Congratulations for getting them uncovered, running, and ready for your flying friends to enjoy a cool drink or a splash. The only thing moving was the feeder going with the breeze.
I'll check earlier tomorrow. Hope to see the birds feasting.
The smiles keek going around the globe. You did it! Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Looks like you rarely take a break from being on the job, Dad ;) and I know how it can be -- the computer is something you either love or don't, and I also love it! which is why I'm late checking in today (a LOT of work). Hoping your day has been a good one and that your evening and the weekend will be relaxing, safe, and rejuvenating for you all. Sending love and PURRS from L.A. Metro -- Jamaka and fams <3