Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dads Tuesdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Fifty Six

Coffee cup animation

Good Morning.

“Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day, Oh what a beautiful morning, a few things are going my way” Dad.

That above is my thought for this day, I have been thing along this line for some time. God love every one of us and He and He alone knows what is best for us, and when trials and suffering are hard to bear just remember as one of our hymns reads, it is to wean us from this present and evil world and lead us nearer Him, now is that not Fatherly Love. I am thankful for the Love that has been bestowed up on me in the past 98 plus years. I am so unworthy of an of it.

Our weather looks some better this morning, starting off at 37 degrees , an I do not have the high yet, I think that it is going to be good enough to work a little outside, if Mary can find some one to do it.

It seems that I getting worse by the day, I think that about all I think about is a nap with Prince, now you know that I am to young  to be think like that.

The style writer is giving me a little trouble , I am going to stop right here until morning, maybe by that time I will be able to continue.

It is 3:26 a.m. so I will be able to get another cup of x bold and maybe a short nap. Did you notice that I had our coffee going the first thing this morning, all of you help yourself until I get back.

I am send my Love to you---Yes you !

Yes I did come back here at 10:45 and it is till cold 37 degrees .

I really don’t have much more to say, the fact is I don’t know much, when I was young I did not to go very far in school, most of what I learned was in the school of hard knocks, I passed every thing with honor there and I am proud of it’

My two Children Jim and Mary did graduate from the University of Tennessee

Hide this some where it will come in handy later. Dad

Now I am going to offer you a bargain price on advertising.I can give you a space 4x6 inches for $50.00 a month, and remember that would run day and night in over 100 countries around this world, and you would get good coverage in your local city.
Picture can be used at no extra cost, and I do not require any long contracts. You can be on or off in seconds. An email to me can start this for you today, even in todays blog
white6416r@aol.com

This is all for today.  See you tomorrow.

BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning DAD!

Have you noticed the sun is staying with us a bit longer lately? I noticed last night when I drove to agility class with the dogs. We made it all the way there in daylight. A few weeks ago, our whole trip was in the dark.

A sign that tomato planting season is approaching!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Valentines Day! Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one there!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I did see the coffee being poured first thing this morning. I am having it with a piece of crusty pumpernikel bread. YUM!

You sure got a chuckle out of me when you said it will be nice to do some work outside today. I thought you were full of energy until I read "IF MARY CAN FIND SOMEONE TO DO IT". Ha, Ha, Ha!

We are all a bit lazy at this time of year. I know come planting and watering and habitat caring time you will need less naps and more good night sleeps from all the work. For now enjoy the naps and dream about the how beautiful the garden will look and grow. And enjoy an extra cup of Sumatra to keep you going now.

Hope you are blessed with a peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
Stand tall,DAD. Your life and your family give you much to be proud of. You and Curly McLain (Oklahoma) sure do know how to welcome a beautiful morning. I hope it has been a beautiful day, too. As for me, I can not get the tune out of my head. I didn't see the eagles today. The nest is cosy and the suitor has been visited.
Warm aloha to you, Mary and Prince from HI....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

That's impressive that both your kids graduated from University, Dad -- and not to take away from that, but not all knowledge and wisdom is found in educational institutions, as we know ;) and we all learn from you each and every day, things that all schools should teach but don't!

I'm thinking that maybe your LiveWriter doesn't like the early morning hours. Do you think? ;)

Hoping the weather has been good and that, with some good coffee and sweet purrs from Prince, you've been able to enjoy the day. Maybe the setbacks are just a way of letting you get some much-needed R&R. We all need those sometimes, after all. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams, and wishing you all a happy Valentine's Day <3