Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dads Sundays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Sixty Seven

Coffee cup animation

Good morning

“Time is so precious-do not waste it”

Today is a good day to get refreshed and prepared for the week that we are entering. With help from above we can make it.

I wanted to write this morning to tell you that all is well here, the past week went well, I think that all our bird baths are working.

I will see you in the early morning

I am up at 4:10 a.m. and it says 29 degrees.

We are sending our Love and Best wishes for the day.

BYE      BYE      DAD

2 comments:

Goan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Chilly at 4 AM. I hope it warms up later so you can walk around your habitat and check on all the visitors.

No eagle eggs at Norfolk yet but the eggs at Richmond may hatch in a week or two. With no activity in Norfolk, I came by CAM #1 and saw lots of activity and a full bird feeder. One bird was sitting on top of the hook and I think he was peeking inside at Prince.

Have a peaceful day. I plan to do the same. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
It is a glorious day. The bird baths are picture perfect. The birds must have gotten their full a bit earlier because there are no visitors at the feeders or baths.
Rest well, so that you will be ready and in good spirits for Bible Study this evening. Aloha to all from HI....Sara's aunt