Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DAD’S TUESDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SIXTY-NINE

Good Morning,

DAD at work in his little office at 12:45 a.m.

 

A little something funny from Dad

0124020708The picture above was sent to us by our neighbor who recently visited  sunny Florida, I hope that he comes home soon, I may need him to turn my tomato space. Dad

Coffee cup animation

This Sumatra Starbuck x bold is ready and waiting for you to sit down relax and enjoy your self

I need to visit the Starbuck store this morning, I used the last bit that I had in making the pot above

 

How are things in your part of the world this morning, I know that in some places some of you may just now going to your bed, and in other places getting to get in the rat race for the day. Just proving that the sun never sets on “ Dads Tomato Garden Journal “

It is a nice 47 here this morning, and I am enjoying it so much, and the Wildlife Habitat is also having a brisk day, a lot of wild animals passing through. I saw something amusing yesterday I was on Cam. #1 and if you look you will see a larger feeder that is squirrel  proof , well believe it or not it is. One came along expecting a big dinner and he slipped straight to the ground looking back up with a sad look.

But they need to eat so I am preparing pans of food on the ground in pans for them right under the feeder.

I am so fortunate to have Mary to help me run this place, without her I am  afraid that you might quit stopping here, I am sure that you noticed the Videos above. We have bought two new cameras  just for the purpose of doing this, and you can expect to be seeing many more in the days, and just wait until those big red tomatoes begin to  out at you, that is going to be fun. Dad.

I am letting Mary and Prince sleep in a little  this morning, we were a little late in getting our bed last night.

“ If you cant be a big tree on the top of the hill, just be the best little bush in the valley below. Dad”

“ Time is so precious- do not waste it”

I am still enjoying my freedom, I feel like a man let out of jail, up and gone at any time that I feel like it. Dad.

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    “ A bank is a place where you can borrow money, if you can prove that you don’t need it “

  • This below is from Miss Manners.

  • “ If you haven’t good to say about anyone com and sit by me”

  • “ Money wont buy friends, but you get  a better class of enemies”

  • I am going to leave you for a short while, I have a few more Readers Digests  thoughts to get on this blog, I need a short rest right now.

  • Sending my love out from here, in every direction east,west, north and south.

  • If I can I am going to slip back in the morning, if you don’t see me and chase me away.

  • BYE      BYE      DAD

  • 5 comments:

    Goan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I needed a laugh after all the problems I had with the laptop pc this morning. I hope it makes it until I get home next week sometime. But, I knew where to come for a smile and I got a laugh too. I so enoy the videos. We get a Thought for the Day and we get to see and hear how well you are doing. Be sure to thank Mary for taking the time to bring you to us. You two do work well together.

    The neighbors are having a little get together down by the canal this afternoon. We all bring some food to share. I plan to come up with something using only the ingredients I have left in the condo. I hope the flies won't want to sew up the holes in my screens.

    Looks like another lovely day for us and for you. Do get outdoors and enoy a few minutes in the sunshine...the Vitamin D is sooo good for us. ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning Daddio! I finally made it back to your blog! Just stopping by to say hello and to tell you I love you!
    Vicki in Birmingham

    betty said...

    HI DAD,
    You just had an afternoon squirrel visiting the feeder. I couldn't believe how cheeky he was. He climbed up the pole and slid down. I though he would give up. Oh no, this guy tried to jump up to the feeder. What he succeeded in doing was getting the feeder to swing. Down he went. Fun to watch.
    Fun visit with you today, also. I enjoyed the videos. You guys are good. Your joke of the day gave inspiration to Joan. Aloha to you, Mary, and Prince from HI...Sara's aunt

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Enjoyed your videos and Thoughts for the Day, Dad, and hope you've been able to get some more coffee because I know that's an essential at your house! Sounds like your Wildlife Habitat is a great success -- our squirrels could compare notes with yours. Ours have to climb to get their food -- I figure the exercise can't hurt ;)

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams (still not catching the eagles in their nest; they must be really busy sampling the local fare!)<3

    Sara said...

    I liked the bank joke! So true these days, they don't want to lend you any money unless you already have money!

    Hope you had a good day. Looks like a winter storm is heading my way! March will come in like a lion.