Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sundays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Thirty Four

“ We face an unknown day, we should trust in one that know what the future holds “ Dad

Good Morning.

I am violating my own rules, no blog on Sunday.

I just had to tell you what we are having for lunch, it is so unusual . macaroni and cheese, but for the macaroni we are using real larges sea shells , and it is delicious so tender and tasty. If you were looking at Cam # 1 around 5:30 you would saw me sampling it. I am sorry that I told   on this on Sunday.

Mary and I will be in our meeting this, and I hope have a quiet afternoon at home with Prince.

Sending our love, and hope that you have profitable weekend. “ Time is so precious do no waste it “

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a happy Sunday! Mac and Cheese is always good!

Joan said...

Yum! Now you have me wanting some Mac n Cheese for dinner.

I will spend the afternoon at a local production of the opera The Mikado. John, who lives in the unit below us, will be singing in the Chorus. I will sit with his wife, son and future daughter-in-law. He had a stroke this year and lost the use of his left arm and leg but he can still sing.

Hope you get to have left overs for tonight's dinner.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Surprised to see Saturday and Sunday posts! That sounds like excellent pasta. I also love farfalle, the ones that look like bow ties. Prince might be interested as well, if they are used with cheese or with tuna casserole fixin's ;)