Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dads Saturday Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Thirty Three

Coffee cup animation

Good Morning.

If you were looking at our # 1 Cam. between 12 and I a.m you would have seen me having my first cup of coffee, not make believe but the real thing. I wish that it was possible for you all to share this hour with you, it might be passible with so many invention coming to us ever day, remember “ They went to the Moon “ which most every one of us sad- no they cant do that, I did not drink all of that Sumatra Starbuck there is plenty for you, I do this every morning drink and give me one of those “ Winning Smiles right now. I Love them. DAD.

We write these Saturday blogs to last for two days , I do not write one on Sunday, I will see you Monday morning with a fresh new blog and I hope one of those  “ Winning  Smiles “ if God has mercy on me as he has in these past 98 plus years, some times I wonder why that this old unworthy man is being spared, sometimes I feel that I am in the way of these young people that can move so much faster than I can.

Mary and I spend part this day Saturday getting ready for our Sunday morning meeting like dusting the chairs,cleaning the windows, and being sure that the heat is right. Sometimes I wonder if we spend to much on these things instead of spending more time on are own self for the meeting, and being sure that we come into the meeting with listing ear and a soft heart, and willingness to do what is spoken to us. Dad.

I hope that you are still using our improve Side Panels and enjoying them. You will find every thing that will be interesting and we seek to keep on improving. Yester afternoon I saw the eagles in their new nest, no eggs yet but it wont be long.

DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER

No more right now but as usual on Saturday I stay close to my cell phone and email to receive any thing new, so if you see me hiding around don’t worry I am still in my right mind, I hope.

I will be back on Monday if I am spared.

Please do help me over this week end------“ Live for others “

BYE      BYE      DAD

Just a little note to tell you that it is cold here 28 at 6p.m.and that I will see you Monday morning early if I am spare

BYE      BYE         DAD

7 comments:

Sara said...

Hurray for the weekend! We got a dusting of snow this morning, but not enough to even get out the shovel. I do believe we are having the "winter that wasn't". I guess I shouldn't complain (although a snow day would be really nice in the long month of March).

Take it easy today, and enjoy your meeting tomorrow.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Its blowing snow here this morning and cold and getting colder today. Take care there and keep warm. No doubt you'll be warmer than we are here.

Michael van Vuuren said...

starting chapter 2 this morning

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

At least it is good now that I can have a cup of Sumatra with you and feel your Winning Smile all the way down here. The "new" "improved" Google has been causing me a lot of problems on this old "PC". I know I will need a new one soon to handle all the new things created each year which I really don't need or use. I wish there was a simple version.. like the one we complained about in the 1980s.

I too have seen the eagles in the nest. They are so beautiful. No eggs yet but with both spending a lot of the day together in the nest it should be soon. The nest even looks fluffier with new pine greens added. I enjoy reading the questions asked by young children in schools and answered by the commentator. It is a very educational site. And, I originally found it right here on DAD's educational blog in February 2010.

Mary will feel good about the house sparkling for the meeting guests. And on Sunday it is God's house. When the work is done today, she can go off to her room and take Prince Charming with her for a long nap on a cool afternoon. The rest of us may find you asleep in the chair in front of the pc. Both of you deserve a rest before and after tomorrow's activities.

Have a peaceful, inspirational weekend. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
I read about the dusting and cleaning and had a flashback from my elementary education. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. With that in mind, you and Mary will be ready when the members arrive with their clean hearts to begin your Bible Study. It is another cool and breezy day. I helped myself to some coffee and treated myself by adding half 'n half. Enjoy the day. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

Anonymous said...

varcevanje za otroke [url=http://www.vzajemniskladi.info]ilirika skladi[/url]

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Just leaving a comment because I'm surprised to see you posting on Saturday (and Sunday, too) and sending more love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3