Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED TWENTY NINE

Good Morning.

“ This poor man cried and the Lord heard him and saved him from all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encampeth  round about them that fear him, and delivereth them”

This though above is one of my favorites quotations from the bible, Psalms chapter 34 verses six and seven. It is a psalm of David.

Now what could be more comforting than that, why should we ever fear, that is if we truly fear and Love the Lord and are seeking to find and walk in the way that pleases Him. I am going to try and let the Lord plan the way for me, what ever he brings across my path I want to be willing for it. And what is said above can be trusted, it is not man talking it is The God of Heaven.

Now I want to tell you what we have placed in our Side Panel for you and us, and it will be ready day and night 24/7. Now Dad could never do that for you.HERE below they are, I may have missed some, so look the Side Panel over often

“The Eagles”

“ Dads Tomato Problem Solver “

“  Our three outside Cameras “

“ Sara’s Dog training” Oreo and Chewy”

“ Tennessee Granddaddy “

“ Shooting My Universe “  Very good this week talking about birds and coffee “

I think that will help to give you a better blog, and it will help Dad to be able to spend a little more time with Prince taking naps, I am taking lessons from him, he is a very good teacher. Dad.

Our # 1 camera will be doing double duty for a few days this week, it will be watching Dad, work, eat and sometimes  take a nap. And part of the time it will be pointed at our Wildlife Habitat in the front, I am hoping to get the bird baths started soon, the company that handles that for me thinks it might be better to wait until around the 15th of this month.

I want to say Good morning to every one over at the Oxygen Center, Sherry tell all my friends Hello for Mary and I, we would like to come buy next week . We Love you Sherry. Dad and Mary.

I do have just a little more to say, but I am going to put that off until later in the morning, it is at the moment 3:31 a.m. eastern time, and I need another cup of x bold and another one of Princes naps

I have enjoyed this little time with you this morning and I do hope to sneak in again in the morning.

To you that have ask about the book I will let you know more soon.

Mary and I are send Love and Best wishes to all in this troubled land. Our Father in Heaven said for us to pray for the rulers of our country.

Remember “ Time is precious- do not waste it “

BYE      BYE      DAD

2 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Finally a little rain came down yesterday afternoon and again this morning. It was badly needed. Now I am ready for the sun to shine again.

I know you are ready for your fountain to sing again. But, do not rush it. You don't want any strange storms to come by and do damage to the fountain. The birds seem happy enough feeding at your windows without the dancing water.

On my walk this morning I plan to stop and visit the birds that gather around a house that has 15-20 bird houses of all sizes and shapes. The houses are interesting and so are the birds that visit. Somedays the herons are feeding out of the gentleman's hand. I think of you when I see him.

Prince has a good life with you and Mary and I am glad he is teaching you how to relax and rest. Give him a few extra strokes from me. Enjoy this day.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sounds like you are having a good day and I hope you are getting plenty of opportunity to spend some quality time with Prince ;) My Baby Su is on my lap right now, purring as I post. We are enjoying some MUCH-needed rain! and hoping your Wildlife Habitat is soon in top shape. This morning there were a lot of birds up on the power lines waiting to be fed ;) and yesterday evening a very large flock of conures flew by, talking loudly as they tend to do. There must have been 50 of them! Usually I see only one or two couples.

Hoping Ms. Mary continues to feel better, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3