Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dads Thursdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Sixty Four

Coffee cup animation

Good Morning.

“ How sweet is the rest of God,safe in the Shepherds fold, to hear His voice and feast upon the wealth of  His Love untold.”

The above words are from one of our hymns that we enjoy singing often. Dad

We dread to see this old silly man showing up again this morning, if he would talk about something interest that would produce one of those Smiles maybe we could bear it, we are going to read a little of it this morning, we can always turn him off.

From a long time reader.

I do have the Starbucks x bold coffee ready, and I am waiting on you, sit, relax, enjoy and smile maybe this will get everyone in a little better  way with me. Dad.

“ You see things that are and say, “Why”But I dream things that never were and say, “ Why not ? “

By George Bernard  Shaw.

“ In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity”

By Albert Einstein.

Our weather look fairly good, the weather is warm 55 degrees here at 1;48 on this Thursday morning, no rain at the moment but it will come before the day is over.

“ I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down”

The above by Allen Neuharth.

I am going to do my best to get those three bird baths turned on today, we need to have something to look at. it looks like Cam.# three may be the best view, but they all are good. Dad.

I am not sure about our plans for today, I am letting Mary and Prince get a little more rest, we were up a little late since it was our bible study night. They both will be in here soon, then I am going to let them take over, and I am going to get me a nap.

I talked to the editor of my book, and it wont be long now, that is what the little dog said when they cut his tail off.

“ Life is so precious- do not waste it “  Dad.

I have some good advertising space to offer you at an attractive price. I have many forms and color. We can give you a Video if you like. E-mail Dad at white6416r@aol.com and he will surprise you with a price, no deposits or contracts, on or off in seconds, even in todays blog. Dad

At 11:46 a.m. the temp. is 59. we expect it to go to 71 today.

I have said enough for one day, but I do not want to go, I have leaned to love all of you through the years, and I would like to stay all day.

I plan on slipping in again in the morning if you don’t catch me.

BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning DAD! After an absolutely gorgeous day yesterday, we have some rain this morning. Oreo spent most of yesterday afternoon laying in the sun on the deck. I brought out my lounge chair and read beside him. What a treat to read outside in February!

Enjoy your Thursday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I poured a cup of coffee with plans to take it out on the balcony but the chairs are covered with dew and I am too lazy to wipe them off knowing the sun will soon do that for me. You should have some warm weather today and just maybe they'll agree to come and turn on your fountain. I will check it out this afternoon.

Those are three wise verses and I hope you have shared them with those beautiful great grandchildren of yours so they learn not to be afraid of trying or creating new things. Use yourself as an example, learning to fly a plane in your youth, growing tomatoes,creating a blog read by so many, and writing a book at 98 years. You continue to amaze as you continue to produce smiles and venture into new fields.

You never waste time, you are always reading, writing and looking for important things to share with us.

After a busy week with company I plan to sit and read and maybe take a short walk along the beach and enjoy this precious gift of nature. Hope you have an enjoyable day. ...Sara's Mom

John White said...

Good Morning Dad & Mary, Enjoyed your post as usual today...Its going to be wonderful warm day, 71 degrees..hope you are able to get out & enjoy it. Take care.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:

Hope you've got all your webcams working right so Prince will have his entertainment ;) I'm hoping you will still have a cup of coffee for me this late in the day. It's quite warm here -- in the 80s F -- but hopefully will cool down starting tomorrow. We are all enjoying the bird song and activity around the feeders, and Samuda is helping by proofreading my post ;) Very exciting about your book (and I love the comment!)

I've checked in on the eagles, who are out having a snack again ;)

Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3