Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dads Saturdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Sixty

Coffee cup animation
G00d Morning.
I am so glad to see a new day coming up, the old one was becoming  a little worn to me. I do plan to start this one off with good helpful thoughts.
Jim and Mary made the trip home from Vanderbilt and I am going to let them tell you in their own words about the trip, Jim will possible tell you on his blog
I have the Sumatra Starbuck x bold ready a little early, I am going to keep it hot all day since this is Saturday, if I am not around go ahead and serve yourself, be sure and send me a smile, that is the price of the coffee.
“ A father is a banker provided by nature”
“ Do it  ! Move it! Make it happen ! No one ever sat their way to success “
‘” Always be a little kinder than necessary “
The three above from “ A Fathers Book of wisdom “ Dad
I hope that you are still enjoying our Side Panel, I am still checking the Eagled every day, no egg spotted  by me, if you see one please me know. Dad
The weather looks nice here this morning at Dads Tomato Garden, it shows 49 degrees to start with clear blue skies, a good day to roam around outside, but Mary and will not have much time for roaming, we will be getting things ready for our Sunday morning meeting, which is a pleasure to do. We may have some visitors from Canada with us for the meeting.
You know all about these Saturday entries ,since I do not usually write a blog on Sunday, this one is for Saturday and Sunday, and then you will get a new fresh up to date on Monday morning, confusing I think but it works. Dad
We are sending all our love to you, and hope that you will help us “ Live for Others every Day “
“ Time is so precious- do not waste it “ Dad.
“ I expect to pass through life but once, If, therefore there be any kindness, I can show, or any good thing do to any fellow being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.
By William Penn.
BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You had me smiling again this morning with your cheerful beginning and funny verses. A good start to what I hope will be a good day.

We are off to St. Petersburg where the guys will watch College Baseball and the girls will visit the Dali Museum. I hope to learn a lot about this eccentric artist.

Hope Mary is not too tired after yesterday's travel and that she got some good news.

Have a peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
I hope your Mary got a good rest last night and that all is fine.
False alarm. I sure thought there would be an egg in the eagle's nest this morning. Your visitors from Canada will enjoy your kindness and good spirits. It will be a special Bible Meeting for them as well as you, and the regulars. Enjoy the day. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Hope that Mary made out ok.

Both of you take it easy, and enjoy your Sunday.

Sonya said...

Stopping by to say HI! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Snow heading your way?