Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dads Wednesdays Entry Six Thousand Thirty

Coffee cup animation

 

Good Morning.

Surprise, we never do this, have our Sumtara x bold coffee first thing in the morning  it does smell good and we think it might help wake us up. But we must never forget “ Begin The Day With God” Nothing else works, I know I have proved it.

It is a little early in the morning for me to be telling you all of this, but if I don’t do it now it wont get done.

The clock on the wall says 1:16 a.m. eastern tone, with a temp. of 42 degrees and no rain at the moment. We have been having the most beautiful weather for the last few days. I have been begging the company that handles my bird baths Please Oh please turn them on, the answer wait a few more days—Mary said Dad sit down over there and use some of that patience that you preach to others so much about. Oh well a man cant have every thing that he wants it would spoil him.

I hope that you enjoyed our Side Panel yesterday and that you was able to find what you needed with my no good instructions .

I have already had one reader this morning saying , tell your readers to be sure to go there and read “Shooting My Universe “

All about beautiful birds and coffee being grown. I have viewed it and I wanted to stay there all day, the man who writes this is one of my friends that I value having. Dad.

Since we are going to be using the Side Panel so much we are going to purge it, there are a lot that needs to be put in and many to be in other positions .

There is one that I would like to recommend to you Tomato Growers all over this world “ Dads Tomato Problem Solver”

You will be glad to have it when you see all that it can do for you. I would like for some you growers to send me some pictures of your tomatoes. DAD

It looks like I have just about worked myself out of a job, and The Side Panel is the one that done it, maybe I can find some thing else to do, do any of you have a job opening ?

I am going to use the space below for a few good quotes, and Mary and I might attempt to make a few Videos this afternoon if Mary feels like it, she is not feeling good and she does come first with me, the Videos can wait another day, they wont spoil. DAD.

Our bible study is Second Peter, chapter one.

The below was sent to me by our friend Joan

“Public Television in New Hampshire She has a program called Saving Songbirds. This lovely clip will make you want to be able to see the show. But, I want you to know that you are doing your part to Save Songbirds with your nature habitat.”

SONGBIRDS

 

-MYSELF

I have to live by myself and so

I want to be fit for myself to know

I want to be able as days go by

Always to look myself straight in the eye

I don’t want to stand with the setting sun

And hate myself for the things I have done

I can never hide myself from me

I see what others may never see

I know what others may never know

I never can fool myself ,and so

Whatever happens I want to be

Self  respecting and conscience free

Edgar Guest

I must get out of here, this is so long, I want to tell all of you that all is well here, we are all three in a Happy mood. And we hope that all is well with you. I am going to sneak back in the morning, I hope that you will not run me off.

BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

I hope Mary is feeling better this morning.

How did it get to be wednesday already? I think the lack of snow, is causing time to pass even faster than usual!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

I watched as the cup filled with coffee and now I am enjoying a fresh cup. You are so nice to have it ready every morning.

I am glad you too are having this lovely weather. I hope it continues for a few more weeks. My Philadelphia sister and her husband will be visiting us beginning next Wednesday. Can you believe they are coming by Amtrak train! That is 24 hours on the train with many, many stops, especially once it crosses the Florida border. It will be fun to have them here.

Edgar Guest has some of the best sayings and it is so good of you to find his best and post them for us to think about. I think you have a wonderful collection of books and they are probably showing a bit of wear from all the reading you do.

I agree with Mary, practice patience with the water fountain. I don't think I would turn the fountain on until you are able to keep the windows open all day. So, wait until you can hear the songs it sings while sitting at your desk.

Enjoy the sunshine today and the words of Peter tonight. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Hope Ms. Mary is feeling better now and that you are all still feeling happy. That poem is a good one, isn't it? Thank you for sharing. So you are purging your sidepanel? I guess it will keep you busy until they turn your birdbaths back on ;) Glad you have been enjoying your weather. We got just a little rain yesterday -- we need much more. Could you send us some? ;)

Sending love and PURRS from L.A. Metro and wishing you all a good day/evening from Jamaka and fams<3

Anonymous said...

[p]My spouse and i mistook that because only one substance which is functional inside keeping feet cozy at the start . To start, utilize cold mineral water together with hot water to form the entire body of ideal boot footwear succulent, coupled with over-soak most of these . The ever increasing popularity for both brands of Nike can be seen clearly by looking at the population waiting anxiously . Related Articles - Trendy, Color, Palette, For, UGG, Styles, -, Houston, Astros, Hats, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today! . Ugg Boots ont t longuement utilis l'intrieur rgions les additional froides l'intrieur du monde entier d'acqurir une courte signifie des uggs maintien [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale uk[/url] confortable et prserver la pi et UGG 5825 les jambes l'intrieur du pnalits dommageable dans le froid mordant . The greatest benefit of the Ugg sandals is that they can complement well with your personality . The causes of the problem is the orientation of market-oriented reform, expanding the hospital and exercise-related industrial chain of the tendency of profit . Knitting clothing and accessories with its loose recreational style popular this year popular market, a pair of knitting UGG classic crochet boots white boots let you in this beautiful winter do a fashionable and perfect the ripe.[/p][p]Fashion Ugg boots are attracted simply by everyone, almost everyone positioned on it will start out for receiving [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots outlet uk
[/url] dazzling . Any Ugg Kick out or maybe Ugg boots is often a generic timeframe for your type of more desirable boot that is created in Quarterly report as well as New Zealand for almost Two centuries . What is extra, the exclusive made in accordance with the person's legs pattern that will give you [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] a fine dupport for a feet through the dancing moment . We have [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale outlet[/url] searched the internet to provide you with all the latest Cheap Ugg Boots On Sale at cheap prices . What did you intend to achieve with your Internet marketing email? Was it to convince readers to buy [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] products and services from your company? Was it to get them to join your membership website? Keep your goal in mind and make sure that every word you use helps in convincing your reader to perform the desired action . Here is some top uggs boots information . Related Articles - ugg, womens, bailey, button, triplet, 1873, boots, grey, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today!.[/p]