Friday, December 2, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FIVE

Time is so precious- do not waste it living for your self alone, Liver for others.

Good Morning.

I am in a very Happy mood this day,

We are home from the oxygen treatment, and I am going to try and send a little news of how things went. We spent two wonderful hours in the treatment and I came out feeling wonderful, so relaxed and feeling that I am  getting so much help here, these treatment that I am getting for a few days are just a little test to be sure that my friend Dr. Hall has done a good job on old Dad. I don’t know how many more of these that I will get, but I am that it will be enough to do the job.

I do want to mention that the ones that were on duty today had that big smile’

I highly recommend these Oxygen treatments to you and wish that you would check on it now, and begin to feel better. You would need to talk to your doctor about this, and I know that he would know what to do

I hardly know what our plans are for this afternoon, one of mines is a good nap with Prince, and he has beat me to it, he is right here at my side sound asleep, cats don’t seem to ever feel the need of working.

Mary had a doctor apointment at two p.m.when she returns she plans to work on a few pictures that we need for another  project that we are working on, we will tell you more about at a later date..

I will be talking tomatoes, tomatoes and more tomatoes very soon now, I have already been looking at the seed catalogs, and makes you want to star as early as possible

Jim and Beverly are going to visit us on Sunday, they will be with us in our Sunday morning meeting, and he hinted that he might take us out for dinner.

I need to stop and get started on my nap, and I am hungry, I think that I can find something in the kitchen. I plan to see you in the morning with a smile and a cup of that x bold coffee.

Don’t forget “ Live for others "

BYE   BYE   DAD.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

The blog looks great! The morning's frustration are gone and the happy busy DAD is SMILING again. Maybe the coffee helped or maybe it was the good HBOT.. doesn't matter which, it is just great to have you doing well with your health and your writing. I hope you get to repost those EAGLE entries...they were very good and I know others would like to read them.

I am enjoying a cup of coffee and I hope you are enjoying a well deserved nap with that lazy fellow Prince. See you in the morning.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet sleepy Prince:

It sounds like a perfect day you have been enjoying, Dad and Prince. Hoping everyone has a good bill of health and I know you are all looking forward to the weekend -- safe journeys and enjoy your visit and your feasts! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3

Joan said...

So glad to see that Jamaka and family were able to visit today. Those winds in California did lots of damage like those you had in the spring and we had in early September. ....Sara's Mom

betty said...

Hi DAD,
It is almost Saturday at your place. Sorry to be so late. Your HBOT are helping you so much. I can feel your energy.
The Santa Ana Winds are wrecking havic in the west. I, too, am pleased that Jamaka was able to post a message to you that means she has power. I hope her kittys are not too stressed with the high winds and noise. Talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt