Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE

‘’ TIME IS so- PRECIOUS –DO NOT WASTE IT “  Dad.
Good Morning
L am in a Happy mood this morning so I think that it is safe to sit down with me for a little visit and enjoy a cup  Sumatra x bold, it will be ready very soon so while we are waiting you tell me some thing good to think on today, its hard for me to think this early 2:59 a.m. But I have to start this early to get every thing done, don’t feel sorry for me. It is something that I love to do and I hope that I can keep on until the of this short life. The many nice comments that I receive from you my friends help me to keep plodding on
I do have a few things to do early this morning, just things around outside that is in need ot repair, so I may do that early then come back and talk more,
It is not very cold, 43 at  this time, I hope that we do not get any rain today, we have had so much lately,
“ When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.”
“ When an old person dies, a library  is lost “
The two above from A Fathers Book of Wisdom.
I am doing a poor job in helping you produce a good home grown tomato, but I promise you that I will get to that in the morning.
And here is what I want you to do is visit old Dad around July the 4th and I will let you taste something delicious, Oh yes please bring your salt shaker, does that bring back pleasant to you ?
I had better go before you shut the door on me, that would make me sad.
I have enjoyed being with you, an I hope to see you on Thursday morning, don’t forget “ Live for others."
Mary , Prince and Dad send our Love to you.
BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Big day for Chewy today. He'll be having his neuter surgery. He is very upset with me right now, because he couldn't have any breakfast! He will not listen to anything I say. Such a little brat!

Oreo will probably miss his brother today.

Happy Wednesday.

Forty Pound Sack said...

Something good to think on this morning.....the smell of holiday cookies baking, the sound of a child giggling, the sight of your family gathered around the holiday table. I love this season!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD....

I am now sipping coffee and dreaming of all the lovely holiday delights mentioned by Forty Pound Sack. Today will be a sunny day and once again I am heading to NYC with a friend. We will stop and view all the windows with the little children. I don't know if I enjoy the windows or the faces of the children. We will met other friends and share a holiday lunch at Becco's.

Hope your day will be as enjoyable as mine.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
I do love those wise quotes, Dad! especially the second one. Coming from a culture where our elders have always been the most highly regarded membes of our society for just that reason, I wish the society here would also realize how valuable the knowledge and life experience of their elders is, and treat their elders accordingly! Wisdom, intelligence and compassion NEVER go out of style, but we must hold onto them and pass them on!

Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening, safe journeys, and hopefully some relaxation with the little royal boy. Love from Jamaka and fams<3