Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY TWO

“ Time is so precious-do not use it all on yourself, give a little of it to others” DAD.
Good Moring.
Yes I am in a Happy Mood this morning, things had not gone so very well yesterday morning but they changed in the early evening, one of our friends that we had not been able to locate for about two weeks, Mary finally found her on her home phone, then we had a little better sleep. We appreciate  all of our readers, and when we think that they me be in trouble we get busy and try to help. Vicki we are so happy to find you safe and sound.

How are you feeling in your part  of this world, are you setting out Tomatoes yet ? I am not yet , they just will not grow in two feet of snow, but just give me a little time and I will give you a run for your money, I will be sure that you get a picture of my first ripe tomatoes.

Favorite Links

We are very proud of our three cams, I hope that you can view them, if you have any problem write me at white6416r@aol.com I think that I have found a way for you to view them, you will appreciate them more when the tomatoes are turning red, and more wild life is visiting their Habitat.  DAD
This old man is needing a cup of hot strong coffee, nothing will do the job like Sumatra x bold, it is hot and ready, sit down and enjoy a cup with Dad, if you have any problems it might be a good time to talk it over with him. DAD..
“ Begin, continue and finish the day with God, and you can lead a life of peace and rest of your soul, what could be better than that” Dad.
I have not been saying very much about producing tomatoes, but watch for its coming maybe tomorrow
And my side panels with so much to view, and I will have a few items like books and any thing that I can find that is a bargain and interesting.

And I do want to remind you that I do sell advertising space in this world wide journal, let Dad quote you a price, write him at white6416r@aol.com.
I had better unhook these Mules and get back in the office, there is always work to be done there.
Don’t forget our purpose in life “ Live for others”
I hope to see you in the morning.
BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

It certainly isn't tomato growing season here, but Spring will be here before we know it.

Oreo and Chewy take your motto,time is precious, don't waste it, seriously. THey make the best of everyday,no matter what the weather. Perhaps dogs are smarter than us humans.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Almost afternoon here but this morning, I have been taking time for others. So, I feel good and I am ready for a cup of Sumatra.

You remind us daily to love one another and reach out for others. I can tell you practice that motto. I am glad your worries about a friend you love ended on a happy note and with a SMILE.

Enjoy this Tuesday, maybe writing a bit in your book with helpful Prince adding some key strokes of his own. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

How caring of you to try to help your online friends! There isn't enough of that these days, even among neighbors, and it doesn't surprise me that Dad and Ms. Mary still have this wonderful quality which is valued in most of the rest of the world, but forgotten here. Very glad you have found your friend and that she is all right. It is that time of year when we think of contacting people we may not have heard from for awhile, I know. One family who have been friends of mine have moved and the USPS has been unable to forward to them -- hoping they are all right.

Wishing you all a beautiful day, hoping you're able to get in a nap or two with the soft, sunny-coated, stripey boy, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3