Saturday, December 3, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FIVE

Good Morning.
I am in a HAPPY mood this morning. So many things have happened that made me feel good, I am able to use the Style Writer which I like very much.
And my health is so much better, and I want to thank Doctor Hall for this. He has done so much for me and I feel like I will be able to have a big tomato garden this spring, if you will come by my garden around July the fourth I might bag up a few for you, no cost just the Big Smile.
I will also have a big pot of Sumatra x bold coffee ready, I have plenty my Grandson Kevin gave me two pounds on Thanksgiving day.
I do hope that all of you my world wide friends are doing good where you are, I know that you may be reading this because “ The Sun never goes down on Dads Tomato Garden Journal.” Send me a little note letting me know part of this world you are living in. DAD.
Jim and Beverly will be visiting us Sunday, they
will be in our Sunday Morning meeting, and I think that Jim hinted that he might take us out to lunch’
“ Time is so precious- do not waste it'”  It will never come again, that is a serious thought. DAD
Our plans for today is to go slow, a nap or two with  PRINCE and then get ready for our Sunday morning meeting’
I want to say Hello to all the crew up at the Oxygen treatment this morning, I will not be there today if all is well you will here my call about 9:30 on Monday saying in a gruff voice “ This is Dad come out and get me “
All for now, I have enjoyed the visit, I will see you Monday morning with a frown on my face.
BYE      BYE       DAD

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning, from chilly upstate NY. It is cold out this morning, but hopefully the sun will be shining later. The cold isn't so bad when the sun is out.

Lots to do today, and Chewy made sure I got a head start on my day by waking me up early! He really likes his breakfast on time, even when it is the weekend. Good thing I like to stick to a routine as well.

Have a good day, and enjoy your time with Jim and Beverly tomorrow.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Your smiles and cheerfulness are coming right through the pc. You make our day brighter.

What joy you will have tomorrow, spending quiet time with Jim and Beverly....quiet but with lots of laughter as well. And curious Prince will be checking out the visitors, expecting some extra stroking. Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the HBOT coffee....Sara's Mom

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Your smiles and cheerfulness are coming right through the pc. You make our day brighter.

What joy you will have tomorrow, spending quiet time with Jim and Beverly....quiet but with lots of laughter as well. And curious Prince will be checking out the visitors, expecting some extra stroking. Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the hot coffee....Sara's Mom

John White said...

Good Saturday Morning Dad, Great to hear your health is better & that you are doing good on the Stylewriter. Hope you enjoy your Sunday with Jim & Beverly visiting. Say hello for us. Hope Mary & Prince are good too.

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
I've finished the paper and am ready for a second cup of morning brew. You and Mary are far more knowledgable about computers than I. I don't know what "Stylewriter" is, but I plan to look it up. Bible Study will be special this week. You'll have your children Mary and Jim and Jim's wife Beverly with you. The joy will continue over a pleasant lunch.
Keep smiling and spread good cheer.
Until Monday, Aloha from Hawaii.....Sara's aunt
PS Hope Prince gets some treats, too.