Sunday, December 4, 2011

DADS SUNDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY SIX

“God is faithful to his chosen, In his dealings every day, both in judgment and in mercy all along the pilgrim way.” 
.
Good Morning
I am still in a HAPPY mood this Sunday morning, looking to be in our Sunday morning meeting, Jim and Beverly are going to be in our meeting today, they are coming down this morning. I am going to try to get a dinner out of Jin at The Chop house if I can.
.
BE  KIND.
......
Be kind to those with whom you live
The time will soon be o’er
Not many years are left for me
Time soon will be no more
The one who walks now by your side
Can mean so much to you
Make use of all you have today
Be kind, forgive, be true
The years have gone so fast for me
It seems a little while
If I could live time o’er again
I would go the other mile
......

By Ray Whiite in memory of LaVerne whi truly lived for others. DAD

......

.......
I hope that your Sunday will be spent in a profitable way , remember “ Time is so- precious-do not waste it “ spend it living for others
I plan that if all goes well to see you in the morning
BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I know your Sunday will be a special one because you will have some wonderful guests joining you. Hope you get to enjoy dinner at the Chop House too.

Joan said...

Good morning DAD....

As I was reading that beautiful poem, my mind kept saying, DAD could have authored this. Then I see my mind was right. Your love for LaVerne shines through your words...then and now.

If Jim reads this poem today, he will definitely take you and Mary and Beverly out for a lovely dinner. Enjoy this special day...a quieter Thanksgiving Day. ...Sara's Mom

Sonya said...

Hope you et your dinner at the Chop house. Sounds wonderful. Happy worship this morning too.

betty said...

Dear, dear DAD,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful poem with us. LaVerne is proud of you. She is your guide in living for others and encouraging us to do the same. I wish you, Mary, Jim and Beverly a beautiful day. Your smiles will lighten the hearts of those who meet you.
Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt