Friday, December 16, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE

Sweet is the rest in bearing the cross--
...
Good morning.
..
I am in a Happy mood this morning . I have learned in my 98 plus years  that every thing don’t have to be in your favor that you can still be happy, have you heard this saying, “ If you get a lemon make lemonade.”
No I have not received any lemons , just plain sensible advice from my friend Heather at the Wound Center yesterday, I had thought that it would be completely healed, but she found just one very small spot that she wanted closed an she is going to do that with just a very few oxygen treatments. Now would you not be glad for her care and interest, I am. Thanks Heather. I wish that there more like you in this cold cruel world. Dad

Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

.......
I am very proud of this link above, it is my most popular, and you will see why when you read it, please keep this handy when you beginning your tomato, it include so much including Blight and tomato fruit diseases . Read it to the very end. Dad.
......
I want to say Hi to Sherry, and tell you that We will be there soon , for my Oxygen treatment.
......
And you see that I have finally started talking about Tomatoes, the link above is very helpful, you may tire of, tomatoes,tomato,tomatoes but that all that is on my mind these days. SMILE
......
I must go, I plan on seeing you in the morning, Oh did I forget to tell you that the x bold COFFEE is ready, sorry that I can't wait and share it with you. Mary Prince and I are  sending our Love and best wishes
Remember " Live for others "

It is now 1: P.M. and I am home from my oxygen treatment . I enjoyed it so much, I feel so much better after these treatments. Now Prince wants me to come nap with him, so here I go.


......
BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love your attitude and hope that if I live to be 98 I can keep the same way too. I think all gardeners start planning their gardens about now. We know that the way time flies Spring will soon be here.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Both you and "MA" inspire me to be better and do more each day. No matter what the age, it is so important to have a good attitude and you both are always smiling and seeing the good side of everyone and everything.

While you were at your treatment, I took my car for its pre-drive to Florida treatment. Yes we will be heading south in about 10 days. I think the winter tomatoes will be ready when we get there. I found this "tomato" blog about growing tomatoes in Florida. Thought you and your readers might enjoy it.

http://floridatomatoes.blogspot.com

I think I smell a cup of x-bold on the table next to where you are browsing the tomato catalogues with Prince helping to turn the pages. Enjoy a peaceful afternoon.
...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
Looks like the new shoes will be ready in the New Year. The HBOT is amazing in that it has helped your foot to hear. Just a wee spot more to work on and you'll be wearing those new shoes. We are off in four days. I'm not quite ready yet, but getting there.
Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sounds like Ms. Hester is taking good care of you, Dad; and though it's too bad you still have a little spot that needs treatment, it's good that you are in such wonderful care. I know you get a great deal of benefit from the HBOT.

The high winds are back in So. CA, but hopefully not like early this month. It's cold for here, too; yesterday we had a sudden lightning/thunder/rain episode but it did not last very long and we are glad for the rain.

Wishing you all safe journeys and a good weekend, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3