Monday, December 5, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY SIX


Begin the week with God, Keep true to God what ever comes across  your path
Good Morning.
I am still in a Happy mood, and I am going to do my best to keep in that mood all week long, Whatever comes let it come, we have the Heavenly Father up above to watch over, and you know that he never slumbers or sleep. What a comfort that is to us
We had a good day yesterday, a real encouraging meeting and then we had a quick lunch at Ruby Tuesdays, then on to home. There is no place like home, As I had already told you Jim and Beverly were with us.
It is a little to early even think about plans for this day, if I was smart I would be in my warm bed where most of you are right now The outside tempeature  is 52 and I think that we are going to have a good day
Good morning Sherry and Doctor Hall at the Mobile Hyperbaric Center. I do plan on being there this morning for another Oxygen  treatment, I hope that you will have a place for me, I am feeling extra good this morning, and just a few more are going to complete the job, I am going to miss all of you there, those big smiles and kindness of the whole crew, makes this old man want to shed tears.
Doctor Hall I would like to talk to you before I leave , if you can spare the time. DAD
Mary is already making plans for us when this is over, Looking it over I am thinking that we are going to be very busy in producing Tomatoes, Roses , Smiles, and just living for others. “ Time is precious-do not waste “
I will be talking about business in the next few days. Keep in touch with my side panel. we are going to making a few improvements there and tell you of a few things that we are going to offer you, I am sure that you will be pleased.
I was about to forget to offer you a good cup of Sumatra x bold, set back down Joan, I am going to pour this morning.
We are sending our Love and best wish to all this troubled world.
I plan on being back in the morning.
“ Live for others “
BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

Last night, I was thinking about switching from coffee to tea in the morning. And then I woke up! Boy, do I need my coffee today. Tired after a busy weekend. Even Chewy didn't want to get out of bed today, which is not like him at all.

Jeff finished the "dog ramp" yesterday. So, now the dogs (and humasn) can easily get up on our deck, without climbing a steep set of stairs. It will really come in handy this summer. The dogs were already running up and down it. Jeff thought he would be doing that project in the spring, but we have had such a warm november that he squeezed it in, and was able to cross one more thing of his "to do" list.

Hope you have a good Monday.

joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

I am having my first cup of the day....thanks for pouring. You are so happy and feeling so good, you are making us smile with your joy. I wish it were spring right now so you could be out working in your garden.
I am waiting for the deconstruction workers to arrive. I am having tile work done in our bathroom and today is tear down day.

Enjoy your visit with the HBOT staff and keep smiling. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sounds like your plans for the day so far are excellent, Dad. Hope you are able to accomplish everything you want to do, and wish you safe journeys, of course. Hope you get some time for a good nap with the sunny little Prince, too.

We had very heavy winds over the last few days that knocked power out in many areas and I was without DSL all weekend, but am back up and running now. I know Tech Support's # by heart ;( Someone I know was without power for 48 hours but is okay now. Lots of trees down everywhere, too. Winds at 100 mph in places.

Anyway, hoping your day is a very good one, and sending love and PURRS to all from Jamaka and fams <3