Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHT TWO

Time is so precious- do not waste it. DAD.
Good morning.
I am still have a Happy mood this morning and I have so many thinks to make me smile, the first is always being spared to see another day of life, but what a treat that we  had yesterday when Sherry and Mr and Mrs Hall treated us to a delicious meal and to visit so many of our friends and many of their Oxygen Treatment users of many years back, all still very happy, and telling us that is was the best thing that had ever done and proving to us by their looks and walk. Ever one was one big smile
When it was time to leave for home Mary and I did not want to leave, but needed to get back to Prince, and get our hands dirty again, that is what I like to do.
We don’t know how to thanks our friends for  this treat, what Mary and I are going to do is tell more people about this Oxygen Treatment and to let us how to go about joining us our email is  white6416r@aol.com
I do need to get busy and talk about producing tomatoes roses and smiles, that is my purpose, and to never for get to “ live for others “
“ Simplicity is making our journey of life with just baggage enough “

This is not all for today, I will be around
BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's great that you are feeling so good and have made such wonderful friends too. Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD....

What a wonderful day, spent with wonderful people, both new and old friends. It had to be very encouraging to actually see and hear others who are doing well after their HBOT. I can tell your spirits are high as you continue to send SMILES around the world. I caught one and now I am smiling too.

Love the simplicity quote. I am working hard at getting rid of excess baggage and enjoying a more simple life. So glad to have you around to remind me of the important things in life.

Enjoy this new day with those you love. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Very glad you enjoyed your lunch with your friends and that the HBOT continues to keep you very healthy! but yes, we must keep our priorities straight ;) and first priority is, of course, spending quality time with our beloved cats! I know it is for me, too ;)

I also like your quote about simplicity (and we'd all do well to think about that in these times!). Another one I love is, "Live simply so others may simply live".

Sending love and PURRs from Jamaka and fams<3

John White said...

Hi Ray & Mary, Great to hear the treatments are continuing to do the trick. Hope you both have a Merry Christmas.