Sunday, December 18, 2011

DADS SUNDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HOUDRED SEVENTY NINE

“ Sweet is the rest, that comes with dawn at last, after the night of dark despair is past “
“ Sweet is the rest in bearing of the cross “
......
Good Morning.
My mood is Happy this Morning ,because God has give me another day of life, another clean sheet I need His help to keep it clean.
......
My mood is Happy because we will be in our Sunday Morning this morning, we expect visitors from Canada and from some state south of us.
......
My mood is Happy that I decided to make this Sunday blog a regular feature. It gives me a chance to say again.
“Live for others"
......
''There is no experience better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up''
From John A Holmer
......
If God gives me another day , I want to come back on Monday talking about producing tomatoes.
BYE      BYE      DAD

Live for other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

Cup of coffee at my side as I read the morning newspaper, I thought of you when I read these words from an article by Gregg Weinlein, The Memories we possess are a dear gift.

Gregg writes:

Memories...those proverbial gifts that keep giving and help us carry on. Afterall, memories are the priceless gifts that a loved one leaves.

I enjoyed each of your reasons to be Happy. I too plan to be happy all day. ...Sara's Mom

Sonya said...

Hi Dad! Just saying hello from Mount Juliet this morning and wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.